Today is the day I wear overly tight PE shirt. It tight.
PE. Mr Lim wasn't in so Mr Chou let us play anything we wanted at the basketball court. I joined Ali, Arun, Han Yong, Cho Sun, Kok Wee, Chek Hie, Jian Xiong and whoever else I missed out. Sometime later 4C was having their 2.4 runs. When Afi, A'an, Wen Rong, Syafiq wanted to play with us, everyone but me and Ali left.
I suck at soccer and I suck more at goal keeping. Ali ran up to me with the ball dribbling like some pro and kicked the ball hard as he could in about a short distance of 1.5m. I stood still getting ready for the ball, but the only part of me that actually blocked the ball were my balls. I just suffered from getting a ball kicked into my balls. I FUCKING LAUGHED OUT LOUD. My friends knew I was crazy but they also knew I was that type of person; that type of person to laugh at extreme pain.
I laughed for nearly 30 seconds and continued playing.
After school, I went to the library to finish up History homework and proceeded to watch the L&C club members do their drama. No literally do their drama. Seah Cheng = good actor but he left early. Massaged Yazid in front of Debbie and apparently she got disgusted. And that in itself is a fucking long day.

Found myself writing this.
PE. Mr Lim wasn't in so Mr Chou let us play anything we wanted at the basketball court. I joined Ali, Arun, Han Yong, Cho Sun, Kok Wee, Chek Hie, Jian Xiong and whoever else I missed out. Sometime later 4C was having their 2.4 runs. When Afi, A'an, Wen Rong, Syafiq wanted to play with us, everyone but me and Ali left.
I suck at soccer and I suck more at goal keeping. Ali ran up to me with the ball dribbling like some pro and kicked the ball hard as he could in about a short distance of 1.5m. I stood still getting ready for the ball, but the only part of me that actually blocked the ball were my balls. I just suffered from getting a ball kicked into my balls. I FUCKING LAUGHED OUT LOUD. My friends knew I was crazy but they also knew I was that type of person; that type of person to laugh at extreme pain.
I laughed for nearly 30 seconds and continued playing.
After school, I went to the library to finish up History homework and proceeded to watch the L&C club members do their drama. No literally do their drama. Seah Cheng = good actor but he left early. Massaged Yazid in front of Debbie and apparently she got disgusted. And that in itself is a fucking long day.

Found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment