POA. Didn't bring my things again for today. But it was okay since Mrs Kang was going through a bunch of notes on COE. Nothing much to do but just listen to mam. Actually fell asleep because I was a victim of slow and boring explanations. What a turn off. XD
MT. Jaz is seriously the best lah. He fell asleep during Listening Comprehension. XD Oh, and I scored full marks for the 2003 paper, 8/10 marks for the 2004 paper. 2004 paper was damn tricky.
History. Felt half sleepy. Wanted to do work but was damn lazy. Did work all period long.
Recess. FML, 6 guys fucking cut queue in front of me.
Physics. Stayed awake for about 30-45 minutes before falling asleep without realising it. But I understood the Hooke's Law thingy. Sure does explain Luffy's abilities.
Chemistry. Lesson as usual. Then later today also got lesson. Hell. -.-
English. Everyoneeeeeeeeeee did nothing. Everyone else, left for oral. Guys having fun at the back like wow.
Break. Chilled with Jaz, Siang Yee and Azaad.
Chemistry. Got late for class and Han Yong has my seat. Ms Ng's best example of identifying cation - "SO IF YOU LOOK AT A PERSON AND SEE IF HE GOT PENIS YOU CANNOT TELL IS A GUY AH?" She used this example twice. XD
Jaz loudly claimed "Eh mam! O2 !" Then she proceeded to draw this:

Then she kept on ranting on which O2 Jaz was talking about since he wasn't specific. That last diagram was the killer.
And remembering Han Yong's laughter all the way at the back.
Literature. Kept disturbing Joan by exclaiming her name like a constipated bastard. LOL Then I wrote on my foolscap "I'm sorry, I'm asexual." Then Ms Lee saw it and told me and Joan about how people thought Michael Jackson was asexual. Oh, asexual means neither gay, nor straight nor bi. Asexuals do not have a sexual preference for either gender.
Then Ms Lee looked at my report card and said "Oh your best subject is Literature?" Then I went all sarcastic, threatening, very much in the way Adriel would do it, except just not like how he did it. Then it looked like as if I was like a threatening Ah Beng towards Joan and Ms Lee and she thought it was like a serious thing. XD
Afterwards put my essay in Mdm Rozi's pigeon hole and then went back home with Koh Tian Luck.
Found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment