Saturday, July 18

24-Hour Playwriting Competition 2009 - Day 1

The times where I was paid 18 cents just to look after a bunch of bags.

What an experience. Either way, getting down to the stimuli.
1st stimuli -> "You really don't remember, do you? "

First dialog must have this line.

2nd stimuli -> The Haze.
The haze that hit Singapore sometime in 2006.

Has to be incorporated into the plot. Well or at least I did so. My main character had his asthma worsened by the haze.

3rd stimuli -> This was a non-specific stimuli. It is up to us to interpret the stimuli. I used this picture and included it in my plot as part of the protagonist's dream. He dreamt he was the child and the woman was his mother. His mother told him that this was the place to go if he needed rest. It was his catharsis.

Well after that was a long and sad early morning trying to sleep and trying not to sleep. Here are the pics for the morning.

Why does the B key replace the ~ key?

I can spot at least three C keys on this laptop.

ADHD written courtesy of Wesley.


End of day 1, staring at the laptop, with snacks and drinks by the side.


Found myself writing this.

No comments: