Wednesday, March 25

Perfectly Sane

Think I flew hard enough to fly over the moon but err.. no. Woke up at 4, took a piss, went back to sleep. Yah.

Probably left the house feeling real groggy, with but 2 buns of red bean in pocket and without 4 dollars destined to my wallet pocket. :/

In-touch. 3F's presentation was so weird and funny, Especially Allan's weird British accent "Honey, I can't find the luggage, it's got my favourite underwear in it."
But the thing that was worth mentioning, was the sec 1's ENGLISHHHHHHHHH. It's a true fail. Think maybe Mdm Jee will go chase after them and skin them half alive.

Here are some mistakes they made:

Strip => stripe
Recreation -> re-creation
width - wife

Those are the best ones I've pointed out. When 4B presented, Haziq put on his fucking weird gusto accent that didn't make anyone but me and Ainul and probably some other guitar boys laugh. In an act of desperatin he said "PALO DE MAYO!" twice. Khairi, Epy and Syazwan dancing was by far the weirdest and funniest shit I've seen them do. Just gotta love them don't you? Syazwan's the best, really.

All those presentations did take first period teacher's time. By the time we got back to class, Mr Chan sat down in the dark looking so depressed and unhappy. It was such a weird and funny sight. Wei Meng said "But sir, Mr Ong already apologised!"
Rebutted with "Yeah, he apologised, but it doesn't change the fact that it's GONE." by Mr Chan. Ahh... genius.

Maths. Even with half the lesson time gone, we managed to get on with the rest of the Vectors worksheet dealing with subtraction of Vectors.

Literature. Probably lied down a lot, for a long time. Called Rose, Rose Posey. XD
Then didn't read too much of the Shakespeare stuff nor cared too much about it. Wasn't concentrating to begin with, it was hard to be serious at all. I'm still longing for a more pro-active Literature environment.

Recess. Went straight down to the canteen. Sat with Timothy who looked like a lonely bastard. Then while I was eating, he put on this weird bean bag head gear that made him look like a robber/terrorist. By far one of the funniest shit I've seen happen during recess time. Timothy looking like that, he got the laughs of everyone around him. Best part, it was like as if I was eating with him.

Later on Jing Yu went to play with the thing and scared some people with it too. XD

Social Studies. Wasn't sleepy, but even if I was, I would be awaken by the videos of Terrorism. The videos, were fucking awesome. Really stirred me up. Just watching the planes crash into the building gave me goosebumps. The stills that really shocked me up were when people jumped off from stories high. They fell, free fall, flipping every now and then, landing, without a care. And landing without the care of death. So awesome.

For once lesson was super interesting. Oh, and Mrs Baljit is a Sikh. Explains her Kaur surname. Oh yes, and that LOTR rings music was too fucking annoying.

English. Best shit I've seen. First, Rose went to call Han Yong, Hoon Yong. Then he retaliated by calling Rose, Rose NaBUlah. That's just the first part. Later Rose retaliated by calling Han Yong something else, which I forgot, but Rose was called Rose NaBULO. XD Soon enough she was called Rose BUFFALO.

POA. Chin Yang disease infects Brandon. Brandon burps and excuse Mrs Kang to MOVE ASIDE.

CCA. Had to kick Nadia out of SYF. Very tiring, got upset, but didn't know how.

Waited for Ainul but he never came. Played bola with Taufiq, Hafiz and A'an first. Khairi sit down read Geo TB like nerd. Later helped Green Club members find pregnant cat mother. Very cute, they thought they killed one of the babies. Lucky it never happened. Later went to the bus stop with A'an but still felt out of mood.

Sat down behind the huge sign post for two buses and boarded the second with Yu Wei and Bee Ping. Sat on the floor of the bus with Bee Ping and Yu Wei. Guessing people thought we were crazy. Probably the first day I felt Perfectly Sane.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: