Thursday, March 26

12% Intelligent Of The Paper

No sleep, No mood, No study. No homework done.

Went to school extremely groggy and displaced of mood. Once I reached school, I just wanted to hit the table (sack).

Self-Study. Was unhappy about the Chemistry test. It was 95% mole. I was 12% intelligent of the paper, by guessing. Didn't know how badly I hated and resented Mole Concept after that. All my MCQ's, were wrong, and I didn't answer two questions.

MT. Still felt without mood, and got back the MT goals. Then given the peribahasa list from sec 1 to sec 4. Not so bad, I'm sort of relying on imagery to help me remember the peribahasa.

Maths. Learnt Scalar multiplication. When Mr Chan was explaning one of the questions, I suddenly fell asleep without realising. The worst part was that when I fell asleep, he was teaching an important concept. I felt so angry at myself afterwards. But at least I got the gist of it.

Recess. FOOD! Glorious food!

Social Studies. Looking forward to video, but there was no video, there was only painful suffering from the voice of Mrs Baljit. The incredibly boring one of course. Kuan Min called me a pig of all thing which really isn't nice but then again she was right. Fell asleep again, in SS class, again. Sigh...

History. Mdm Rozi had fun with an erasable highlighter. She tried it out on one of the model answers and used an eraser first. THen she was like "It works! But I think it's coming back..." Then when she tried the eraser behind the highlighter she used, she said "OO!!!! IT WORKS!!! WOW!!!!" Damn funny her reaction, made the whole class laugh. Yeah, Highlighter fun. Zi song offered to give one to Mdm Rozi but she said "Oh no, I don't take things from students, I just confiscate them, hahaha." Ahh... fun.

Physics. Went to lab for practical. Sat with Cho Sun. Got poked by Jaz with a long ruler.

CME. First period I was abducted by counsellor and told her I was doing well. Which seemed like the current situation, so that I can get out of it.
2nd period of CME, did some reivision, which, I couldn't manage on my own, and if it was a test, I'd score 0. :/
Yeah I was that bad.

Then we had a break, and Jaz hit me like he wanted sparring later. I accepted and we went to the fourth floor this time. Zimin and Danial watched.

Spar. Fought Jaz with my hands while Jaz only used his legs. Damn fun. He dirtied my clothes a lot. Ripped me pocket too. Then when he fought with is fists, it got a little hard. Cos' he's strong and it literally packs a punch. XD

Went back to class all dirty and ripped of a pocket. Kept on teasing Rose about her teaching as she tried it.

Chemistry. Did more redox. I dont understand the finding X part, but I understand the oxidising and reducing agents. But when the maths came in, that's where I got lost. Ms Ng surprisingly marked all the papers quickly and gave it back to us at the end of the day. I had 3/25. I wasn't pissed or anything, since I deserved it.

Afterwards went to look for Rui Yi, hopefully to go home with him, but since he didn't want to accompany me eat, he went home without me. Walked around for a little bit and saw Hafiz near the HOD room. Apparently he did something stupid and had to reflect on it. Poor thing, he got punished by pasting small stickers on about 80+ post it lines.

Later on I went to chat with Hidayat, Shawn Tay, Jun Hao and Michelle at the 3rd floor. THey said they were waiting for Ms Ng, but I think she left already. So then we all went down to the canteen to chill out for a little bit. While at the canteen, chatted with Hidayat and watched Zhi Kai super silly antics.

Announcement: Good evening students, the time now is 6.10, please pack up and leave before the school closes at 6.30.

Zhi Kai said "I HAVE NO WATCH LAH!" Lols. Damn stupid. Watching Zhi Kai run around chasing other people is damn fun. Later we all left the school together.

Went home with Michelle. Waited for like, 15 minutes just for the 307 bus, ridiculously long,
Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: