Assembly. Wanted to fall asleep, but didn't fall asleep. Read the "What the Devil during the first Seven days." Freaking funny, eh, heavy dose of deep-fried potatoes. XD
Rev-up. Got so psyched for the run. Told Mr Chan the 2nd time I saw him that I was "always the first one here." However, when I finally got back, I found out I was the 3rd one back, Brandon and Zi Yan got back before I did. Later on, Mr Ramesh got the whole sec 4 and 5 cohort to applaud for an unfit sec 5 for running the whole route without stopping. So, I ended up clapping for someone whom, I didn't know a thing about apart from being rather unfit.
Then Shahid was clapped for skipping the route at the D&T block. Then the pictures came and those walking students were caught. By far the funniest had to be Bi Kai, who stood at the staircase near the Home Economics room, peering out. It's like as if he's a ghost or something.
Literature. Didn't like the idea of coming to class in sneakers all sweaty. Definitely not a feel good thing. Oh and Angelica is late. XD
Went through more of the Midsummer Night's Dream. Ms Lee requested for me and Danial to sit closer to the front since she's horrible at amplifiying her voice without proper amplifiying devices. Yeah, she's hopeless at it.
Social Studies. Once again, Mrs Baljit is incredibly boring. I tried my best to stay awake. I don't remember much of what's happened at all. One thing is for sure, I felt super uncomrortable.
Recess. Decided not to eat and chilled out instead. Judging by the new timetable, should be seeing more of the Sec 3 express these days.
Chemistry. Got back quiz results. Felt so demoralised to see how badly I failed and how easily other people did well to get 10> /15
Then learnt about redox, which really isn't hard at all. Ms Ng tried to explain the concept by talking about relationships. She explained, "Okay, so it's like I have two boyfriends, and this one is my ex (draws crappy stick figure)..."
Han Yong, getting wee bit too excited started mentioning Mr Heng. "YOUR EX WHO! MR HENG! MR H K K ! MR H K K! LIKE MR HONG KONG KING!" And from there he laughed so crazy even Jaz laughed at his laughter. Ahh... Han Yong moments.
That whole lesson, it was all almost about Han Yong's infectious laughter.
English. Never bothered to do the work, felt really uncomfortable in sneakers and lost the mood after seeing Quiz results. Instead, helped out Zimin with his Distinction in O levels.
POA. 2 hours of Mrs Kang. Wowsers. Started on the last topic of the syllabus, and glad too. During the whole course of the lesson, I fell down twice. Once while getting out of my seat, and another time while balancing on top of the back of a chair. Yeah, it feels awesome, but I've got a bruise on my knee thanks to the first fall. Falls don't hurt, but the ones that can't be seen definitely do.
Maths. Finally started on subracting Vectors, which by far is super confusing. Kept awake anyway, I like vectors, it's super interesting and scary but not boring. Muahahaha. When the General Office lady came in with a plastic sheet full of EZ-link card, the class rejoiced as if victory was achieved. What sucked most was the fact that the new EZ-link card used mostly our Primary school photos, except Azaad and Siang Yee's.
Afterwards had to go for CCA.
CCA. Went there, waited, played guitar, but nothing amazing really happened for my presence to be important there. So instead, I went downstairs where Hafiz, Khairi and A'an were. They're quite a tight-knit pack. Apparently when I got there, they were talking to Ms Nithiya and Ms Ong Fen about Hafiz's supposed "dyed" hair. Sure it looked a little brown but it's not incredibly obvious.
They even had Mr Michael Chua to check on his hair. Khairi said "Sir, it's not brown right? Or is it that you've had too much coursework to deal with?"
Mr Chua claimed it looked a little brown. Leading Khairi to say "Sir, I think you had too many Gucci bags cloud your judgement." Ahh... best lien of the day. Mr Michael Chua later went on to proclaim "Yeah, coursework rocks" with devil's horn upwards. Yeah.
When I went back, I saw the sectional leaders excluding myself talking to sir. I was like surprised, since it's like as if I'm not considered at all. Haiss.
Later on went home without eating. Yah.
Got home and found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment