
I had this really odd dream.
I dreamt that I was in a taxi, the bill was increasing, it was at $7.94 when I woke up in the taxi. By the time I was awake in the taxi, the driver had just passed by my house and it was about 5.30+, the sky was dark with no hopes of light yet.
Oddly enough, I found myself directing the driver where to go. In doing so, we went through an a weird journey, I saw a gate ahead which looked like a gate from afar, but was not really there. However, when the taxi was driving past the gate, it sort of became a bumpy ride past it.
By the time I got off near my house, it was already daybreak. The lights were out and it was roughly 6.25. It puzzles me since I knew the time but I really couldn't tell how I knew the time. When I was going up the first flight of stairs to my house, I saw a Premier League-esque ball, especially dirty on one side. I carried it with me home. On the way up the 2nd flight of stairs, MR FAISAL came down the stairs and said something to me but I totally forgot what it was.
When I finally arrived in front of my door, my alarm went off and I finally woke up.
To be honest, when I was in the dream, I found it utterly odd. Reflecting back on it, there's actually symbolism in it. When I was awoken in the taxi, it symbolises the fact that I had to wake up and start driving on my own and direct where I want to get to. That was the Taxi. Later, when I saw the ball, it sort of symbolised myself, I had a clean side and a dirty side (but then again who doesn't?). But I also realised, when I saw the ball, it was idle and unmoving in one spot. This meant that I was the ball but I had NO GOAL. NO GOAL whatsoever.
I finally realised what was wrong with my life. My dream (my inner conscious), tells me to wake up and finally start doing someting about my life. Set a goal and get myself to achieve it. Yes. I am finally enlightened.
Assembly. Reading time came first. Then pledge. Then go back. How incredibly short.
Chemistry. Poor Danial, Mrs Tan asked him to pull down the transparency and in the process of jumping to reach it, he broke his toenail. BADLY. So much that his sock had the bloodstain. Poor Danial, he had to bear with the pain during the lesson. Lucky for him I was around, I helped him copy the Chemistry answers while he went to the toilet and clean his wound.
Later part of the lesson I went a little high and weird while Danial had recurring prolonged pains on his toenail. But then again, POOR DANIAL.
Social Studies. My group had to present our half-done work. I was like WTH. My group did not leave a good impression. Mdm Rozi and Mrs Tan were apparently very unhappy with our lack of work and seriousness to work. In the end, Danial had to suffer the most because he had to present the most. As much as everyone else in my group wanted to.
But still, well done group 1 from 3G. Oh APPLAUD FOR THEM. They have worked very hard. We are so inferior. 3F IS SO INFERIOR TO YOU. OH ALL HAIL 3G! (Incredibly mordant remarks)
Recess. Went out and ate some Chicken Cultlet rice with Jaz,Danial who ate the same thing and sat with Nigel and Texan and the forementioned. Had to drink the bubble tea so rushedly, I hate stuffing my mouth with food or drinks. I have bad recollections of binge eating/drinking.
English. I did not know why, but when Mdm Saha came in she was given an applause. Deeparaya was over a long time ago. But what was this applause for? Oh well, let's play audience for a while! YEAHHH.
Summary lesson is boring. Seriously. Danial taught me a cool trick on the calculator. It's a really long and complicated process but it's really super cool.
POA. Mrs Kang wasn't in school today so Mr David Chua came in to revise with us Working Capital/Capital Owned/ Capital Employed. It's rather funny when he said "Don't ever mention Liverpool, with Tottenham, or totten, or even just the word HAM."
Funny sia. Then when he said we all had to take a test, one of us asked "If we finish early do we get to go off early?" to which Mr David Chua replied "Not really, but I can let you go if you honestly declare that Liverpool is the best team in the world and that Chelsea and Manchester United suck."
Then we got all protesting saying stuff like "LIVERPOOL SUCKS!" and "MANCHESTER UNITED ROCKS!" Wakakakaka. Ahh... fun.
The test was really not that hard. But I should have studied more on theory. The application part was alright, not hard. But some were difficult.
Later I played Jamal's guitar for a long while. To which later I decided to buy some bubble tea before heading home alone.
On the way home on the bus, I was thinking back on the game I played as Holy Knight with Danial. I was inspired to write a guide called "Basic Expectations of Heroes and their roles", after being tired of seeing remarks such as "STFU NOOB". It's rather disheartening. And it's a guide aimed at newbies so that they can choose their heroes wisely, so as not to dissapoint their teammates when they fail to meet expectations such as that of a carry hero.
Got home and found myself writing this.
I dreamt that I was in a taxi, the bill was increasing, it was at $7.94 when I woke up in the taxi. By the time I was awake in the taxi, the driver had just passed by my house and it was about 5.30+, the sky was dark with no hopes of light yet.
Oddly enough, I found myself directing the driver where to go. In doing so, we went through an a weird journey, I saw a gate ahead which looked like a gate from afar, but was not really there. However, when the taxi was driving past the gate, it sort of became a bumpy ride past it.
By the time I got off near my house, it was already daybreak. The lights were out and it was roughly 6.25. It puzzles me since I knew the time but I really couldn't tell how I knew the time. When I was going up the first flight of stairs to my house, I saw a Premier League-esque ball, especially dirty on one side. I carried it with me home. On the way up the 2nd flight of stairs, MR FAISAL came down the stairs and said something to me but I totally forgot what it was.
When I finally arrived in front of my door, my alarm went off and I finally woke up.
To be honest, when I was in the dream, I found it utterly odd. Reflecting back on it, there's actually symbolism in it. When I was awoken in the taxi, it symbolises the fact that I had to wake up and start driving on my own and direct where I want to get to. That was the Taxi. Later, when I saw the ball, it sort of symbolised myself, I had a clean side and a dirty side (but then again who doesn't?). But I also realised, when I saw the ball, it was idle and unmoving in one spot. This meant that I was the ball but I had NO GOAL. NO GOAL whatsoever.
I finally realised what was wrong with my life. My dream (my inner conscious), tells me to wake up and finally start doing someting about my life. Set a goal and get myself to achieve it. Yes. I am finally enlightened.
Assembly. Reading time came first. Then pledge. Then go back. How incredibly short.
Chemistry. Poor Danial, Mrs Tan asked him to pull down the transparency and in the process of jumping to reach it, he broke his toenail. BADLY. So much that his sock had the bloodstain. Poor Danial, he had to bear with the pain during the lesson. Lucky for him I was around, I helped him copy the Chemistry answers while he went to the toilet and clean his wound.
Later part of the lesson I went a little high and weird while Danial had recurring prolonged pains on his toenail. But then again, POOR DANIAL.
Social Studies. My group had to present our half-done work. I was like WTH. My group did not leave a good impression. Mdm Rozi and Mrs Tan were apparently very unhappy with our lack of work and seriousness to work. In the end, Danial had to suffer the most because he had to present the most. As much as everyone else in my group wanted to.
But still, well done group 1 from 3G. Oh APPLAUD FOR THEM. They have worked very hard. We are so inferior. 3F IS SO INFERIOR TO YOU. OH ALL HAIL 3G! (Incredibly mordant remarks)
Recess. Went out and ate some Chicken Cultlet rice with Jaz,Danial who ate the same thing and sat with Nigel and Texan and the forementioned. Had to drink the bubble tea so rushedly, I hate stuffing my mouth with food or drinks. I have bad recollections of binge eating/drinking.
English. I did not know why, but when Mdm Saha came in she was given an applause. Deeparaya was over a long time ago. But what was this applause for? Oh well, let's play audience for a while! YEAHHH.
Summary lesson is boring. Seriously. Danial taught me a cool trick on the calculator. It's a really long and complicated process but it's really super cool.
POA. Mrs Kang wasn't in school today so Mr David Chua came in to revise with us Working Capital/Capital Owned/ Capital Employed. It's rather funny when he said "Don't ever mention Liverpool, with Tottenham, or totten, or even just the word HAM."
Funny sia. Then when he said we all had to take a test, one of us asked "If we finish early do we get to go off early?" to which Mr David Chua replied "Not really, but I can let you go if you honestly declare that Liverpool is the best team in the world and that Chelsea and Manchester United suck."
Then we got all protesting saying stuff like "LIVERPOOL SUCKS!" and "MANCHESTER UNITED ROCKS!" Wakakakaka. Ahh... fun.
The test was really not that hard. But I should have studied more on theory. The application part was alright, not hard. But some were difficult.
Later I played Jamal's guitar for a long while. To which later I decided to buy some bubble tea before heading home alone.
On the way home on the bus, I was thinking back on the game I played as Holy Knight with Danial. I was inspired to write a guide called "Basic Expectations of Heroes and their roles", after being tired of seeing remarks such as "STFU NOOB". It's rather disheartening. And it's a guide aimed at newbies so that they can choose their heroes wisely, so as not to dissapoint their teammates when they fail to meet expectations such as that of a carry hero.
Got home and found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment