Slept without using an alarm.
But then I woke up at the time I would have set the alarm. Roughly 5.30.
There's really something worth mentioning today. So I went to school on the bus with Shi Jie today. He sat near the area with 4 seats, I sat right behind him. What I didn't realise, was that the bell was situated directly ABOVE me.
At first it wasn't that troublesome, since the first few stops never involved pressing the stop button. But after the bus left the Chua Chu Kang area and into the area with Army Academies, it got really troublesome. Every now and then I had to experience a loud BELL sound that goes "PAEEK!!"
It was such a huge nuisance, that everytime the noise went off, I got startled. I found a way around it though.
Assembly. Mr Chiam is a little off the time. By the time he came it was way past 7.20.
Well that don't matter.
History. Super funny. Zi Song got called "President of the school" when essentially he's just the SC president. Then while Mdm Rozi was showing a map of what used to be USSR, she was explaining how countries like Lithuania, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and others used to make up the Soviet Union. Then when she said Ukraine, Han Yong said "Oh, Ukraine, that one good one. I always win with that country eraser." OMG, like damn, I had nothing to say, I just burst into laughter. XD
Maths. Mr Chan came to class instead of going to the Computer Lab. Me and Danial just kept on chatting about DOTA for the most part. We weren't too focussed on the work, but we did do some work. After lesson, Ms Ng came in and told us to memorise the Salts and solubility and all that. She also told us that she will be taking us for the next few Chemistry lessons and for next year. That is like really awesome. Seriously, I like Ms Ng as a Chemistry teacher because she manages to relate the topics into something that I would never have expected. Yeah... she IS a good teacher.
Recess. Ate Chicken Cutlet Rice again, except that I was a little late and we went back to school a little later than usual.
SS. More groups presented. Zi Song had apparent trouble saying the word MEDITERRANEAN. Most of us as well, had problems with the word DOGE. Ahh, it was so funny when Zi Song tried to say Mediterranean Ocean, it was just like that time he was practising for his SC president speech. It was so funny, we could almost cry laughing.
MT. Felt so utterly dissapointed looking at my 6/40 mark. I saw Hazim's paper, he got 25/40, even more than Haikal. And worst still, he copied from Haikal too, something was just too wrong with that. It's a strong killing feeling. A stifling feeling in the heart.
Afterwards felt so incredibly demolished. Sat alone for a while. Then after cooling down, went to the HOD room to pass Mdm Raihanah the completed work. She told me that Jaz got 2/40. Worst than mine, but I wasn't listening too well.
Then I went to get some Green Apple Milk Tea. Even the lady behind the counter could recognise my worn out face. Just told her I was tired but she doesn't know failure as deep as mine.
Had a fine nice seat facing Westwood, drinking my troubles away. It actually wasn't so bad, said a little hi to Jacqueline, talked to Jaz in the distance, saw Shin Yi take off her skirt in front of my view (not bad actually ^^). All the girls who were near here were like "Eh Hannan is just over there!" as she was taking off her skirt. My gosh, best few secondary school moments in my life. I had plenty of experiences on that bench drinking milk tea, I suddenly had vigour to get up and start again.
CCA. I was still a little moody. So I played deadpan humour. So yeah, Nadia, I wasn't really mad at you about yesterday, but I was trying to be humourous while maintaining a stoic look. At first silly boy and silly girl thought I was bothered or something. Rest assured, nothing much is bothering me.
The video Mr Yeo showed us is very nice. Some of the musicians expression was so well done, that it was along the lines of exaggeration and entertainment. But not even I could match up to THEIR kind of vigour. Their's is far too unique.
Then had practice and practice and practice. Then I told silly boy and silly girl I wanted to get a sex change. I loved their reactions. Anthea's reaction was my favourite. She was like "WHAT???"
And Nadia's expression maintained a face of disbelief and shock. XD
I have nothing to say about silly boy, he just laughed like crazy.
Later went home with silly boy and Nurliana. On the way to CCK, I saw a bike in the middle of the road and a body lying on the floor. A white cloth was just placed over him. It's the first time I've seen that right before my eyes but I was on the bus when it happened. 2nd time that the inefficiency of the buses in Singapore has led to some misfortune. Except this misfortune, death happened to tag along and bring someone with him. Hopefully the dead motorist will find his way.
(A silent moment for the dead motorist.)
Found myself writing this.
Wednesday, November 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment