Thursday, November 6

The Coffin

It was scary! I woke up at 5.30+ again without an alarm. Worst still being that I did not use an alarm to wake up this early, even though I have not been exercising recently.

So yes, headed off to school and thought I was a little late.

But I was so tired, that when I got to school, I went to the Quadrangle, sat down, and stimulated my sleep position. I fell asleep so quickly, that when I woke up, It was only because the line of the classes had to be moved. I don't even see the purpose of doing it since there aren't many classes around either.

Assembly. Slept through it.

Maths. Went to computer lab to learn about Tangents but I still slept through most of it.

English. Was supposed to do summary. Slept for the first half of lesson, 2nd half only pretended to stay awake.

Recess. Accompanied Danial and slept doing so.

POA. Did an exercise on Bank Reconciliation. It really isn't hard. I just need to revise. I understand what it is now. Just need to EMBED IT IN MY HEAD.

Later went to wait for Danial to go and get something to eat. Ate Chicken Cutlet Rice with him again while talking about DOTA. This Time we didn't bully Ms Lee with words she didn't know. Hehe.

Went home slacked for a while. Then at around 5+ met up with Brandon and Shawn to watch a movie.

Went to Cineleisure at Somerset to watch this movie called "The Coffin".

It has quite an interesting plot to it. Those who rest in a coffin for the alotted duration of the ritual will be rid of bad karma and will cheat death.

I couldn't find much information of this actual ritual, but I'll try it another time. I wouldn't recommend this movie to people, because it is as Shawn said "has some cheap scares". And really wasn't that scary after all. During the course of the movie, I never once covered my eyes with my palm. I sat throughout it, albeit uncomfortable, cramped in my seat and COLD.

But overall it wasn't such a bad movie because it revolves around one of my favourite themes. Death.

Later got home at about 10+ in a long time.

Found myself writing this.

No comments: