
I woke up super duper early, so early, I actually forgot when.
I think it must have had been 5.10+? I stayed in bed for about 5 minutes before leaving mine.
Took my time to prepare, by the time I was done it was only 5.28. That's the earliest I have prepared for school. EVER.
Took the MRT at around 6.02.+
And it wasn't crowded, since I was early. Even the bus not so crowded. I think I was the first one from CCK to leave for WWSS.
When I dropped off, I realised it wasn't even 6.30. I thought I was late because the back gate was locked. But then it said that the gate opens at 6.30. So I must have arrived earlier. Wow. Earliest time I've arrived to school. Took a long detour to the other gate, on the way I saw Teck Kwang and when I was in the lobby there, I saw Hazim getting out of his dad's car. Nice. I'm like the first 10 people to arrive in school.
Assembly. Superbly boring. I was reading but I really couldn't care less. Mr Ang talk, also superbly boring.
SS. SUPER FUN. Me, Azaad, Christiana and Danial were like almost totally crapping. There was this one time, we had to do our quiet reading of our assigned pages. Suddenly, I started cracking my fingers. I actually disgusted christiana because I could crack my thumb and the phalange below it. She gave a super disgusted face while Azaad laughed on. Suddenly Danial started doing the same, and Christiana too. Then, Danial cracked his neck which was really loud! Then I cracked my neck and my back. OOHH. Loud too.
Best part. Christiana looked like she was getting desperate, so she tried to crack her elbow. And when she did, she hurt herself. The reaction was almost totally priceless. When I saw it I felt like bursting into laughter, but I couldn't. Ahh. Good times.
With all that laughter, we weren't able to complete it our presentation on time. Worst still, our presentation is tomorrow. WORST STILL! My group is the first to go.
After SS, we scurried out of the AVA room like ants scouting for food. By then we already saw a pack of ants (albeit in a distance) crowding around a board. The sec 2 subject combinations board. Heh, crowded then but I ought to check it out later.
Physics. Mr Chng came in without saying a word to us before greeting. I wanted to have a good impression of him. Turns out to be that way. He is a sort of a deadpan teacher, he can make jokes, but he doesnt have an expression. Which is alright. I like his lesson a lot, he makes convection,conduction and radiation look TOTALLY different. Why aren't there more teachers like him around? He's really good y'know!
Recess. Checked out the results of the subject combinations. Some people I'm surprised to see. Ainul and Nadia both get BIO. WOW, my silly boy and silly girl have done silly bear proud!
Even this dude, Jarald(gotta love his name), is in the same class as them.
Other things I'm pleased to see, Jacqueline from 2B this year (in my CCA) has moved up. WELL DONE! Now she's like the 3rd person from Guitar to have moved from NA to Express.
Just so you know, it is the 3rd instance in which someone from Guitar moved from NA to Express. This is the list that I know of.
2006 - Vicky (a Vietnamese guy, currently in 4I)
2007 - Yours truly ; D
2008 - Jacqueline
Now that's some tradition! I wonder who will move up next year.
Spent the rest of recess looking around Kenny Cafe.
Maths. This, obese, overtly voluptous teacher with sagging skin came in again. When I look at her, she gives me the creeps. It looks like she's melting. When Jaz came in shortly after me and Danial did, he said one thing that made us laugh crazy. "Black King Bar".
I took one look at the teacher and laughed hysterically. Jaz bastard sia. XD
Then she gave us a worksheet to do, which I found a hard time doing because I didn't attend last Thursday's lesson. Which might have something that might help me!
The other half of the period was taken by Mr Heng. He is super scary. And the non A maths student got placed to the back. For reasons good enough. He just started his A Maths lesson straight away.
POA. Went into POA lesson doing corrections for question 1 of the End Year Paper. To be honest, the only thing that was worth mentioning is Mrs Kang calling Gerry a faggot. Seriously. First time I saw that from a teacher.
Afterwards went to have lunch with Danial. I had fun asking him all the cheem English words on Dota, like Metamorphosis (ok this one is not cheem), Maledict, Visage, Malefice, Mojo among others. He seemed to have a hard time with most of them, except for words like Hex, Phantasm, Conversion.
Later went home with Yu Wei (or was it Ru Wei?), turns out she's got an electric guitar at home too! THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME MANNNNNNNNN. Wouldn't mind teaching her some day ; D
Later went home on the 300 bus. Surprisingly, some kid from Corporation Primary school asked me "Do I know you?" I was so surprised. I didn't know anything about him at all. He later explained that he knew me through my little brother. In the oddest manner. Well, I went home with him and ran in the rain to my block with him. Ahh. fun.
Got home and found myself writing this.
I think it must have had been 5.10+? I stayed in bed for about 5 minutes before leaving mine.
Took my time to prepare, by the time I was done it was only 5.28. That's the earliest I have prepared for school. EVER.
Took the MRT at around 6.02.+
And it wasn't crowded, since I was early. Even the bus not so crowded. I think I was the first one from CCK to leave for WWSS.
When I dropped off, I realised it wasn't even 6.30. I thought I was late because the back gate was locked. But then it said that the gate opens at 6.30. So I must have arrived earlier. Wow. Earliest time I've arrived to school. Took a long detour to the other gate, on the way I saw Teck Kwang and when I was in the lobby there, I saw Hazim getting out of his dad's car. Nice. I'm like the first 10 people to arrive in school.
Assembly. Superbly boring. I was reading but I really couldn't care less. Mr Ang talk, also superbly boring.
SS. SUPER FUN. Me, Azaad, Christiana and Danial were like almost totally crapping. There was this one time, we had to do our quiet reading of our assigned pages. Suddenly, I started cracking my fingers. I actually disgusted christiana because I could crack my thumb and the phalange below it. She gave a super disgusted face while Azaad laughed on. Suddenly Danial started doing the same, and Christiana too. Then, Danial cracked his neck which was really loud! Then I cracked my neck and my back. OOHH. Loud too.
Best part. Christiana looked like she was getting desperate, so she tried to crack her elbow. And when she did, she hurt herself. The reaction was almost totally priceless. When I saw it I felt like bursting into laughter, but I couldn't. Ahh. Good times.
With all that laughter, we weren't able to complete it our presentation on time. Worst still, our presentation is tomorrow. WORST STILL! My group is the first to go.
After SS, we scurried out of the AVA room like ants scouting for food. By then we already saw a pack of ants (albeit in a distance) crowding around a board. The sec 2 subject combinations board. Heh, crowded then but I ought to check it out later.
Physics. Mr Chng came in without saying a word to us before greeting. I wanted to have a good impression of him. Turns out to be that way. He is a sort of a deadpan teacher, he can make jokes, but he doesnt have an expression. Which is alright. I like his lesson a lot, he makes convection,conduction and radiation look TOTALLY different. Why aren't there more teachers like him around? He's really good y'know!
Recess. Checked out the results of the subject combinations. Some people I'm surprised to see. Ainul and Nadia both get BIO. WOW, my silly boy and silly girl have done silly bear proud!
Even this dude, Jarald(gotta love his name), is in the same class as them.
Other things I'm pleased to see, Jacqueline from 2B this year (in my CCA) has moved up. WELL DONE! Now she's like the 3rd person from Guitar to have moved from NA to Express.
Just so you know, it is the 3rd instance in which someone from Guitar moved from NA to Express. This is the list that I know of.
2006 - Vicky (a Vietnamese guy, currently in 4I)
2007 - Yours truly ; D
2008 - Jacqueline
Now that's some tradition! I wonder who will move up next year.
Spent the rest of recess looking around Kenny Cafe.
Maths. This, obese, overtly voluptous teacher with sagging skin came in again. When I look at her, she gives me the creeps. It looks like she's melting. When Jaz came in shortly after me and Danial did, he said one thing that made us laugh crazy. "Black King Bar".
I took one look at the teacher and laughed hysterically. Jaz bastard sia. XD
Then she gave us a worksheet to do, which I found a hard time doing because I didn't attend last Thursday's lesson. Which might have something that might help me!
The other half of the period was taken by Mr Heng. He is super scary. And the non A maths student got placed to the back. For reasons good enough. He just started his A Maths lesson straight away.
POA. Went into POA lesson doing corrections for question 1 of the End Year Paper. To be honest, the only thing that was worth mentioning is Mrs Kang calling Gerry a faggot. Seriously. First time I saw that from a teacher.
Afterwards went to have lunch with Danial. I had fun asking him all the cheem English words on Dota, like Metamorphosis (ok this one is not cheem), Maledict, Visage, Malefice, Mojo among others. He seemed to have a hard time with most of them, except for words like Hex, Phantasm, Conversion.
Later went home with Yu Wei (or was it Ru Wei?), turns out she's got an electric guitar at home too! THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME MANNNNNNNNN. Wouldn't mind teaching her some day ; D
Later went home on the 300 bus. Surprisingly, some kid from Corporation Primary school asked me "Do I know you?" I was so surprised. I didn't know anything about him at all. He later explained that he knew me through my little brother. In the oddest manner. Well, I went home with him and ran in the rain to my block with him. Ahh. fun.
Got home and found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment