Monday, October 6

Shut Up And Let Me Go!

Well, I had this weird dream. It is weird. So weird.

I dreamt that my arms and legs were tied. I was sitting on a bench. Then, on the other end of the bench, there was a girl, who I could have almost sworn LOOKED LIKE VIVIAN.
She held a bow and arrow and she was intent on SHOOTING me with those arrows. Worst still, the arrows were plastic tipped! I wondered what harm that would bring. Worst still, there was sort of a writing pad, and turns out it said "0/6" apparently meaning that I had to get shot 6 times! And worst still, IT WAS A TEST. Ok, that being scary enough, when she shot the first arrow, it broke inbetween my legs. Then some woman came to console her, and right when that happened, I was afraid, but my mom woke me up. That was... too weird. And that it happened during my afternoon nap YESTERDAY. WAKAKAKA.

Ok done.

Back to this day.
Was awake since 7.00 till 3. Studied like crazy, until about 5.00 or so.

Then was about to leave but then the phone USB card didnt have the songs I want, so I waited until 6.20 to get my songs before I left. Ok, I think I'm asking too much in doing that.

Assembly. Actually went up to the Staff Room with Shi Jie in hopes of getting some final minute notes from Ms Ng. Turns out her idea was to draw out the notes. Oh well, anyway we got some final minute revision anyway.

Didn't fall asleep, used the time to revise the Bina Ayat. Was afraid there'd be a word that will come out that would stump me. Studied more MT than Chem though.

Mother Toungue Paper 2. Not difficult. I left 2 questions blank. The Bina Ayat on "Sokongan Padu" and one of the Kefahaman questions that I really couldn't find the answer to.

But I never panicked. It was not that difficult, but not easy also. Well, never give up.

Break. Took this time to revise Chem with Shi Jie. Found Mrs Tan and she explained a lot to me about all my questions. Lucky ask her, otherwise I wouldn't feel prepared.

Then later revised a bit more with Allan, Jaz and Shermin. Fun ah they. : D

Chemistry Paper. Not hard at all. NOT HARD. Rather easy in fact. Just the chemical equations were a serious bother. I really wasn't sure of that. Apart from that the rest was like a smooth breeze.

Later hanged out with Malay friends before deciding to go home with Rui Yi and David.

Crapped with those 2 crazy bears before going home and listening to this crazy song.

The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go

Embed is disabled by request. XD

Found myself writing this.

No comments: