This time, I'm sure I would feel easy.
But I just don't, it's a maths/SS paper today.
Assembly. Studied for SS like I was supposed to. Wanted to read up, no, SHOULD have read up more on Bonding Singapore. That's where the questions will come from.
Social Studies Paper. The next proper paper in line. The Source based questions were not easy. I was hoping they would save me. Didn't turn out that way. All very difficult. I kept skipping and writing a decent amount of lines. The essay was the only one I felt steady about. I wrote 3 points, Multi-racialism (is there such a word?), Common Practices and Bilingualism. And the other was rather easy, I only mentioned the other two points and weighed trans-national terrorism.
The rest is all uncertainty.
Maths Paper 1. It was friggin difficult. FRIGGIN. Or at least some of the questions were. Some I didn't study. And some I was unsure of, like the Matrix one. But some of them were just bloody difficult. Serious. But at least most of the questions were stuff I could understand from sec 2 and 3. I wished I had heeded the words in Jian Zhong's PM and actually studied INVERSE PROPORTIONS.
After the paper, was about to leave, took back some past papers we did weeks earlier. Here's the marvellous display of what I'm capable of.
POA papers :
SA 1 Revision Test - 17.5/42
Term 3 Class Test - 0. (I was absent for this test.)
Physics Papers :
Formula Test - 0/32 (It was hopeless.)
Energy, Work Done and Power Test - 4/30 (Not even studying helped.)
Chemistry Papers:
Chemistry Diagnostic Test 1 : Formulae of Ions - 8/10 (The only thing to be proud of.)
So how's that? I'm not smart as you think. Then again, I always thought I was a useless fool.
After taking back those papers, I went to my bag to pack them, then suddenly Adzdzin sat on me. My natural reaction was to stand up, in doing so, Adzdzin ripped his pants! Amazing stuff. The hole was fucking big! Everyone made a big laugh out of it, I'm just glad Adzdzin didn't take it too hard on me. It wasn't his fault though. It was mine.
Afterwards went to hang out with them, but then I realised I was just lost and wondering around, instead of having a group of friends to cling on to. It was just as good as being alone.
Didn't go for prayer. Feeling not too good about it too. Sigh, even if I did, they were already done.
Went back and bought bubble tea which SUCKED too.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Friday, October 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment