Tuesday, October 7

Pride And Love

Yes come to think of it I believe my sleeping cycle is in a sense, screwed.
For the past few exams, this has been my sleeping cycle.

As you can see, it's really screwed, and it follows a cycle. Quite painful, only 1 and half hour of sleep before going to school, that's fucked up man.

So, my morning explained since it's no different from the past few days.
Anyway, I was panicking when I couldn't find my wallet. Initially I could have left the house around 6.10 or so. But I ended up leaving around 6.20.

Studied History all the way on the way to school.

Assembly. It seemed a little too late to be asking Maths questions to anyone. So I revised some Maths by looking through some of the given papers.

Maths Paper 2. From the moment I turned to the first page, this is what happened:

Q1: Tax relief. - HAH, never study! SKIP!
Q2: Matrices. - Not sure le, DO LATER!
Q3: Radians. - WAH HELL. Don't know how to do. Never study. SKIP!
Q4: Quadratic Equations. - HAH, DO LATER!
Q5: Speed/distance graph - GRAPH HAH? DO LATER!
Q6: Bearings - BEARINGS? HAH, NEVER STUDY. SKIP!
Q7: Coordinate Geometry - Questions not hard. OK DO FIRST!
Q8: Similarity - Eh, looks easy. Uhh, DO LATER!
Q9: 3D problems - WAH FUCK! HARD SIA. PYRAMID?! SKIP!!!!!
Q10: Linear Inequalities and others - OK CAN DO ! : D

(Italic light blue text indicate thoughts at that point of time upon looking at the question.)

And yes that's how I saw the paper in a glance. Essentially, I managed to do most of the questions save for those I couldn't do to well, like Quad equations I left one part blank. Question 3 and 9 was by far the most difficult as agreed by most people.

Overall, not so bad, I believe I let a lot of marks fly away in this paper. Despite it being upon 100. Anyway, will have to see to maths though.

Break. Sat with Afifi,Syazwan,Hafiz and Khairi among others. Studied a bit with them on History.
Later went up and had Asia Pacific in mind.

History. The paper wasn't difficult. Except for question 1A. Because they asked for Hitler's ACHIEVEMENTS. And that it made all the more difficult. The whole source-based questions were on Hitler. The SEQ's were a choice between Hitler and War in Asia Pacific, I did the right thing to do the Asia Pacific questions because I knew more about it than Hitler. Then again, if I did the question on Hitler, it would be as Sherryl quoted:

"I intend 2 do de"
"but i think i write too much on hilter"
"than started to go bored"


which translated for you bloody English purists...

"I wanted to do, but then I think I would have written too much about Hitler, then I will start to get bored."

I felt like laughing when she said that. There was also one question "Do you agree that the League of Nations could have prevented war in the Asia Pacific?"
When I read this, I had the utter urge to burst into complete and maniacal laughter.
I could answer this question EASILY.

Anyway, I still had time to communicate with Rui Yi after the test. And was laughing because Jaz didn't hand up his tied work.

After school, took the bus with Rui Yi/Allan/Hazim/Cai Ling/Shermin/Bee Ping/Hui Xin/Gabriel/Darren Chua/Farhan among many others but these were the ones who I was around with on the bus.

Then later had lunch with Kenneth and Rui Yi at Macdonalds. Kept crapping around with them before going on the bus home talking about Maths.

Can Pride and Love reside together in one body?

Found myself writing this.

----------------------------------
Replies of tags

beejaak - I will soon! if you want, look to 1st and 4th october regularly and with enough reminders I will post something. : P BTW, aren't you Hafidzon?
Rose - Bubble tea is nice that's why! : D
Zimin - Lols, you nothing better to do man.

No comments: