I spent my morning a little better this time.
Physics and POA today? Nevermind. Sleep somemore.
But still woke up at 5.+ without an alarm.
This morning, I couldn't find my wallet and I was searching it for about 10 minutes or so. I left the house at about 6.20 or so. And I'm like so wasted because I couldn't find it when I put it at the table I have checked 3-4 times. Worst still, I'm surprised my brother LITERALLY never even lifted a finger to help me.
Nevermind that.
Assembly. At first I felt studying Physics seemed more dead-end than POA. But I studied it nonetheless. More Physics than POA though.
Physics. The paper wasn't so bad after all. But I wished I had read up on velocity more. The paper wasn't difficult. In fact it's easy if you studied. It's a pity I never could finish doing all the questions because I didn't know how to do some of them.
Break. Next paper. POA. WTH. I told myself, going in there is just as good as dying. But then I'll study to make sure I wont die so badly. XD
POA. SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKED. I didn't study the appropriate topics enough. What's more the paper IS difficult. I never completed all the questions but I did parts of it. So yes. POA SUCKEEEEEEEEEEED.
Went home with Shi Jie. He said he wants to get something to eat and some bubble tea because he just took a difficult paper. That's more like it. I like that! : D
New record - 16 pullups.
Found myself writing this.
Wednesday, October 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment