Slept at about 11 the day before.
Fell into deep sleep.
I should know! The sign was there.
Even before I slept, I placed a phone with an alarm beside me on the bed.
When I woke up, I heard a familiar rhythm.
It turns out to be the alarm. Only then did I wake up.
But I did not find it beside me, where it's supposed to be.
I found it under the bed.
I DID NOT KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE.
Lucky I woke up anyway.
Sad ar, since I woke up at 6.00+ I took the last bus and gambled with lady luck to get to school.
In the end, the bus stopped at Westwood at about 7.20 extactly. And when I got off the bus, I just saw the SCs walking off after having closed the gates.
Before the night I slept, I recalled of how Seah Cheng actually climbed over the fence when he was late and managed to escape it. I wanted to try it. But there were those kids who needed to lose weight so I couldn't do it without even just one prying eye.
But nevermind, I was late. So I'll just take my punishment then. So I was late, Nicholas was late as well, Gerald was late too, and there was this only girl who was late also, her name was Sylvia. Nice name. And we all did our punishments together. WEE!!!
History. I went to the AVA room. I opened the door quietly. And I made my cheeky entrance.
Me: Hi!
Mdm Rozi: What is Hi?
Me: Oh I'm sorry (everyone looks up), good morning Mdm Rozi, (Mdm Rozi pointing to Ms Suharti) *stutters* and Ms Suharti.
Mdm Rozi: Good morning to you too. Do you have your workbook with you?
Me: Yes, may I take a seat then?
Mdm Rozi: Oh yes, please.
Me: Thank you! (jubilantly) *jumps off to my seat as giggles fill the air*
History was ok, sat next to Jaz. And learned about the Source based questions. And how to answer them of course.
MT. We learned about Malay Culture. And the many performances that are done to preserve it. Then as homework, we all have to do a Dikir Barat performance. I'm glad I went for the Brunei Trip, at least I wouldn't look so alien when I hear the word.
And thanks to Mdm Hidayah, Adilah, Hazreena, and Azhar all agreed to make me the Tukang Karut. For those who don't know, Tukang Karut, sort of acts like the leader of the Dikir Barat.
A normal Dikir Barat performance will have the Tukang Karut saying one line, followed by the others either repeating the line or something similar to the line. Just search on youtube Dikir Barat and you'll have an idea of what it's like. Alright?
Social Studies. Learned more on Diplomacy. More fun. Social Studies is always fun with Han Yong around. We watched some video on ASEAN. It was targetted at young children but to me, I felt that the video was brainwashing. Honest. Anyway, got back Social Studies Common back. 12/20.
I didn't fail. But I wasn't proud of my marks either. I normally score well for Social Studies. I wrote that Sweden and Britain had the conflict when it should have had been ICELAND and Britain. I should have studied more for the common tests.
Recess. Detention. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Fun.
Watched some guys from Sec 4 get punished by a teacher. Very amusing to watch. Hahaha...
Afterwards, only had about 10 minutes to eat. I quickly ordered my favourite dish and ate it quick. Surprisingly, got it finished in time when the lights had just gone off. I normally eat slow, but today was... wow. Nice.
Maths. Paid attention for 10 minutes. Paid attention for 15 minutes. Then me and Jaz fell asleep.
Was so boring man. Despite sitting in front we still fell asleep. Funny.
Jaz was like "OMG, 5 minutes left!" like some excited kid.
Then after class, went to change into Guitar tee. Jaz actually wanted to call out to Ms Lim (while she was scolding someone else) and say "Eh Ms Lim! Look tuckout!!!" as he held a part of his uniform tucked out. LMAO! Funniest thing I saw today.
Then later after I changed into Guitar tee, I had it totally tucked out, then Ms Lim saw me and said "You want to walk around the school like that is it?"
To which I quickly proceeded to tuck it in. Then Jaz actually DID call out to Ms Lim and show her the tuckout part. Ms Lim only pretened to want to whack Jaz. But the moment was hilarious.
Later, as we were were walking out of school, we reached the traffic light. When the light turned red, the 199 bus stopped. Full of passengers, sec 1's crammed near the entrance door, looking at where the driver is facing. The bus stopped right in front of the crossing. Then, Jaz, pointed middle finger at the sec 1's and one of them had the funniest reaction. He looked confused, pissed off, sad, but moreover confused. It was the funniest thing I saw today. I laughed so hard because of that.
Then later, Danial and Jaz were kind enough to help me bring my bag and things to Jaz's house as I went for prayer.
Prayer. Didn't eat the Vadeh. Didn't feel like it. Said a prayer for dear loved ones.
Even if you don't care anymore. Know that somethings done are just hard to forget. I appreciate it.
Ran for the bus after prayer and went back to school.
CCA. Sir came today and showed us Moliendo Cafe.
Here is what the song sounds like.
The song is nice, but it's sort of repetitive. Then after he left, we did our sectionals. Mdm Ho saw how I was struggling with my section and told me to take a look at how guitar 1 organised their sectionals. It was a lot better than how I am dealing with my sectionals.
Guitar 1 organised them in a circle and got them to practise for 10 minutes before they started practising together. So good. I cannot even get my sectional to do that.
Then I went back to my sectional. I tried to get Jonjoe, Jian Xiong and the other seniors to help me out. But it seems so hard. Because they all want to do their own things. And here I am one person, responsible for 20 others. I don't feel stressed, I find that the job is difficult to do if you're accountable for 20 other students who have to play the extact same thing.
So what I did was check on each and everyone of them to see if they could play.
If those at guitar 3 are reading this. Please help me make my job easier. You guys can do so by practising at home and not acting so rebellious or shy when I ask you to play it for me. I'm just doing my job by checking on you. So please guys, please practise the song. Especially those who cannot play very well. Practise the song, memorise it, and at least, try to make it look like you know how to play the song. The rest I can deal with it OK?
But poor Ainul. Your plight is mentioned here. Ainul was still sick after 3 days. He had high fever and headache. And he was in an air-con room. For 2 hours or so. And when I saw his hand, it looked like it had been left in the fridge for 30 minutes. Poor thing.
Then Mdm Ho had to go on and mention how the sectionals were carried out. She only wanted to tell us about the good things she saw when she was looking at the sectionals. I saw how Guitar 1 was good. I saw how Guitar 2 was good. But when she mentioned on how I carried out the sectionals in guitar 3, and said "Hannan actually went up to each and everyone in guitar 3 just to check if they could play the song. Which is very tiring and troublesome on his part." To which I said "But ma'am! I'm only one person" in dismay as I lay my face downwards to my guitar supposedly in despair. Surprisingly, I heard sounds of "aww..." I felt... heartened. I didn't know if it was for sympathy or as a joke. But I really appreciated that.
Afterwards, went to Jaz's house. Checked out the games on his PSP. All RPG. All I also don't know how to play. I haven't played a proper game in a long time. So I probably didn't feel like playing at all. After all that, I lied down on Jaz's bed. Suddenly he shouted "AHH!!!" while watching "I Am Legend". Scared me first because I didn't know why he shouted at first. But then I saw why. Not scary, but good reason to shout about.
Anyway, fell asleep on Jaz's bed. Nice to rest for a while.
Then went for Silat.
Silat. Learned Jurus 6. It's a variation of Jurus 4, except we add an uppercut. Not hard. When Saddiq was teaching us the Jurus 6, I actually felt sort of happy. I felt energetic. I felt invigorated. I really enjoyed Silat class today. During one of our breaks, I told Yas:
Me: You know, Silat is one of those classes that will never have discipline cases.
Yas: Why's that?
Me: Cos if you get punished, you will have to do your punishement. If you don't do your punishment, the teachers will have to do something about you, and if you try to attack any of the authorities, you will get owned.
That was a good one. Even though that wasn't extactly what I said when I was there, the main point is still there. "You will get owned." Haha...
Afterwards, I went back at about 10 or so and went go Gek Poh for a light snack.
Then I went home.
Found myself writing this.
Friday, August 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment