Saturday, August 23

Reality Becomes Dreams

I don't know about you.
I don't know what you're trying to do.
I don't even know why you got the others involved.
So why me of all people?
Your act does not go unnoticed.
I know what you're trying to do.
But I don't get why you're doing this at all to me.
If it's something about me that you don't like,
I'd appreciate if would you tell me at all.
At least I get a chance to learn from my mistakes
And set it right.
And yet, I dream of you,
Not only you, but also the people
Whom I used to call friends.
Treating me the same way you do to me in reality.
Like reality has become a dream.
So what is it then?
Do you want my agony?
See me in despair?
See me feel hurt?
Wish for vengeance for what I did?
Or perhaps just to totally cut me off?
I don't know.
But whatever you're trying to achieve.
It puzzles me.
I can't imagine what would happen if you did it to someone else.
To me, what you're doing,
It hurts.
But I'm keeping it to myself.
So you don't know.
But you know.
And I wouldn't know of it.


Anyway, I can't be bothered of why I have these dreams. I simply walk passby you. Just like how a river passes by without interference.

Woke up at about 9.00. I thought I woke up to go to the toilet. But someone was already inside, so I fell asleep at the couch.

Then I woke up again at my bed only to go the toilet and actually do business before actually going back to sleep.

Then finally woke up for real and realised I never actually went to the toilet AT ALL.

No, actually that's what happened on a Sunday.

Saturday was waking up at 9. Only to sleep again.

Anyway, went to play soccer with... Adzdzin,Khairul,Afifi,Yas,Hafiz,Khairi,Hazim,Timothy,Joel,Jaz,Jamal,Faiz,Ashrul,Syazwan,Fauzi,Leonard,Kin Toh, Clement,Umar, and a few other sec 4's played with us.

Serious fun. I felt like I almost burned my liver. I didn't even get to touch the ball much. I merely ran around like a crazy kid on the field. I was marking. Not very good at that too.

Felt sort of dissapointed I didn't get to see someone I was looking forward to today.

Afterwards, went to Kenny Cafe to have a drink.


Lol, my 2nd pic looks a bit gay. I don't know why also.
Drank Horlicks, as evidenced by the cup. I think I'm showing off a bit wearing a singlet. I can see my own muscle curve in the picture. :P

Afterwards, went home with Hazim.
Fell asleep on the 307 bus for two loops. I had to get off the bus and take the 307 bus again.

Then went home.
Found myself writing this.

No comments: