Thursday, August 21

Fair Trade

I was woken up at 6.05+ there.
Then I kept resting again every now and then.

But still managed to get to school on time.

When I got to class. Slacked for a bit. Then later said the pledge. The announcement was FUCKING FUNNY TODAY.

3rd Announcement, attention all class chairpersons, if your class does not hear this announcement, please report to the General Office.


OMG, the whole class laugh like siao. That's the stupidest thing I heard today.

MT. Did not know why. I was ridiculously tired. I had serious difficulty staying awake. I don't know why. I even fell asleep in front of my friends who were presenting. I felt so bad. I don't even know why. I'm normally quite awake in Mother Toungue class. But today was weird. Seriously.

English. Handed Mdm Saha the "They Sold my Sister"
Then the rest of the period slack. Jaz keep telling me to play Pirates Of The Carribean. My finger damn sian already must play a song like that. Then later, Jaz saw Wei Ling and Cho Sun come right after each other. Cho Sun was holding his table tennis racket, which gave Jaz a sick idea.
Eh, in the toilet Cho Sun put the tennis ball into Wei Ling vagina.
When I heard that, me and Jaz burst into maniacal laughter. It was sick. WTF? 2nd funniest thing I heard today. I really pity Cho Sun. But sometimes he's just bloody despicable.

Maths. Paid attention the whole time in class. 3 cheers to not sleeping in maths class! WOO!
Then the rest of the 2nd period chatted with Jaz. Because Mr Chan too busy checking everyone else's work.

Recess. Ate 2 burgers but didn't like it.

Afterwards I heard that Jaz made a guy named Derrick cry. He told me the story. But why did you have to grab him so hard? Apart from him squeezing your little brother.

CME. Mrs Kang told the class to do their A maths work. While I "tried" to do my POA homework. In the end, it was a lot like a pre-POA/A maths class.

There was this one part in the paper, where it said that the a computer worth $3000 was sold off with no depreciation provided. At first we could not solve it. But then Mrs Kang realised that the amount on the balances for Office Equipment was also $3000.

Meaning that, the business only had one computer worth $3000. Then I said, "What kind of business only has one computer?"

Hard to understand if you don't take POA.

POA. Fell asleep in class. Not surprised. She kept dragging the class to 2.00. We were supposed to end 30 minutes ago. I don't like Ms Lee!!! She keep dragging class one.

Then went back to class. Saw Joyce, Hui Jian, trying to get the class to sing the Ryan Carbera song. Apparently it was a failure. Too many outside invaders I guess. I've never seen Joyce so pissed off. That wouldn't be living up to her name. Nevermind. Me and Jaz still have something in mind.

Then later went down to eat with Jaz and Danial. They both bought the same thing, Kuay Teow Soto + vegetables. Worst still, they poured the chilli from the mug. THE MUG.

When they were eating, Danial was like burning and Jaz, didn't know why he not burning. Must be used to it.

Later while waiting for the Hong Kong English test thing in class, Danial's toungue was burning like siao. He was sweating in class because of the chilli.

Then this Ang Moh come into class and then he gave us the paper to do.

Hong Kong English Test. (WTF?)
OMG, this is really difficult, for most people. I found it ok to do all the writing and such, but for everyone, it's going to be difficult.

They talked about FAIR TRADE. At first I didn't know what it was. I did get it after a while. Sounds like something Economics students would study about.

Lol, they kept calling Mdm Saha, Mdm SALA. XDXDXDXD.

Anyway, I wrote the magazine column like a TV personality, the questions were not hard. But I have to say, what a waste of a bloody good Thursday.

Later, as I was walking to the bus stop, I saw Rui Yi in the distance, just like how I saw the bus coming in a distance. I signalled for him to wait for me but he got on the bus. T.T

So I thought I was going home alone. Then Ai Ping came along. Ahh... crazy girl. XD
Then later as the bus came, Yan Yi and Shi Jie appeared, but I sat next to Ai Ping for the most of the ride. Entertained her until she had to go off. It was fun wasn't it?

Then later sat with Shi Jie. And went home with him.

Today:
Before coming home - 8-9 pull ups. PROPER.
Normal Routine - 9-10 pull ups. PROPER.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: