Friday, July 11

"Give It To Me!"

I woke up at 6.30. IN PANIC!!!
I thought school was at the usual time.
Luckily, it wasn't.
So I heaved a sigh of relief. And, in the end, I got to school late.

Very good eh?

Assembly. I was at the latecomer's row, but I dare to stand and be proud of the performance that we as the Guitar Ensemble have done. Oh, and I was still happy about being late by 10 minutes. :D

Yay, had a good run. Even got to ditch it for a while for Brunei trip meeting.

Then run. Very happy to run. At least some exercise. Then even inconvenienced another latecomer because I slow in packing. (well done there.)

Then after that. Went for lesson.

MT. Didn't last long. Only there for a while. Got homework to do. Sigh...

English. Lesson on Oral, Priorities. Didn't give a fuck. Fell asleep a lot. I lied about slacking. And partially true.

Recess. Reported. Fell asleep also. I think I'm hallucinating. I haven't had enough sleep.

Chemistry. Dangerously fell asleep by the burning Bunsen Burner. Honestly, it didn't feel so bad. They told me it was dangerous to have fallen asleep by the Bunsen Burner. I just didn't want to listen. I'm too fucking tired.

Afterwards, handed up some work, went to the AVA room only to find that all the guitars were in the guitar room already. So I wanted to go for prayer. Then I saw Sharifah, Afifi, and Khairi there. Then he told me of the time. And I realised that there might not be any time though. So I sat down and talked to Khairi.

FOR A FUCKING LONG TIME.
I really liked to talk to him. We have so much to talk about. He told me part of his life story. He also told me of his dream, where, he was in bed, and there was a black dog by his bed, and it said "GIVE IT TO ME."

He didn't know what to give, so he stretched out his hand and when he did, he woke up. I laughed so hard. I hadn't felt any better until then. "GIVE IT TO ME."
OMG, I have to thank him so much for feeling laughter once again. Then we talked about other stuff like the stupid things Haziq did. OMG, it was really good. A really good talk. The last time I had a similar talk was in sec 1.

Even bought bubble tea thanks to him.

Then we talked even more. He really loves Avatar. Seriously man.

Then went back for Homecoming rehearsal thingy.

Then when I danced, I only did about 50-75%? And then Illham got like, really disgusted or something. I came up to him, he punched me one corner but I didn't feel much.

And from there, all the other Malay guys tried their hardest hits on me. They really asked me to flex. I did not show off. THEY ASKED FOR IT. Too bad I didn't know how to punch. Guess I don't know how to fight then. But that's alright. They were all so shocked at either the muscle or the fact that I did not flinch so much.

Serious. Well, I never meant to show off. But, I gave them what they asked for.

Oh, and I'd like to make an apology to Illham and anyone else who might find my dancing tomorrow a little, either "Over exaggerated" or "disgusting". Alright? Cheers. :D

After the Superband rehearsals, went home with Dom.

We cabbed home and I covered the cost first. So I guess he owes me about 10 dollars or so.
10 dollars - Dominic (Cab ride home)
11 dolalrs - Dad (Pay for Brunei Shirt)

Total: 21 dollars.

Wow, I have 21 dollars total owed.

Well.

Went home and found myself writing this.

No comments: