Monday, July 28

Distant Jay Chou Music

I think I'm going mad.
I slept at 1.30+ studying for History.
And I woke up at about 5.24.
WITHOUT an alarm. I was afraid myself.
All I heard was distant Jay Chou music (again???)

Assembly. It's not easy to get sleep around people who care though.
Later Ms Chen did a briefing on the Cultural Expressions thing.
We saw a young Hazim. 2 years back. Holding hands with a young Stefanie. :P

Literature. It's a first. Never thought I'd actually do it. I crapped with Danial, Rose AND Christiania. Oh well. First for everything. Especially a 37 page long short story. Irony. I can see.

MT. I thought I was going to die for not doing the Bahasa thing. But luckily Mdm Hidayah wasn't present today. Lucky sia. And JAZ got worried.

POA. Kept falling asleep. Learned Depreciation. I only got a little bit of it. Only absorbed a little bit of it. I seriously cannot stay awake in this class. My body is set to fall asleep on this specific class for reasons against mine. WTF. I can't even control how strong I want to be and yet my body decides when I want to sleep. EVEN AFTER sufficient sleep.

Recess. 2 burgers don't make one lunch any different. Lest Hidayat is around. ^^

English. Heck care. Did nothing. Mdm Saha wanted me to do the work. I said "I have contempt in this subject" and even questioned if she knew what contempt meant. I bet she doesn't and mistook it for content. Instead, studied hard on the History test.

History. Die die die die die. I never studied definitions. I missed out a lot of definitions and sure got a number of them wrong. But the 2nd part wasn't difficult I only knew I was wrong in the last part.

Physics. Didn't care. Copied notes. But only paid some attention. Dynamics and Newton's law. One that can neither be bent nor broken.

Maths. Mr Chan also not in school. So Ms Tan came in. At least she knows how to control us.

Folkdance. OOOHHH FUN! Me and Khairi got chosen for the 17 dancers. WOO!!! Fun. Fun. Fun. But sometimes. I wonder. Why. You. Is it me? Was it something about me that keeps you away? We still said hi and bye during the dance, but there was for the mere sake of fun. I wish I knew better.

Later, bought some bubble tea after school. Then, me, Emmanuel, Hafiz and Khairi wanted to cross the street. I wanted to get across fast because Mr Clark was there. We all jay walked a busy street. Then once across, Mr Clark reprimanded us. (notice that I used reprimand instead of scold ^^) I felt so bad after that. Seriously. I only wanted to talk to him. But after that, I felt like as if I had to wear a dunce hat and carry it around me. It was humiliation. But one I took with a remorseless face, but a shameful heart.

Not easy for me though.

I think I pissed him off or something. Sigh. I should have done better.

Anyway, walked all the way home. Today, 7 pull-ups.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: