Today. Is not like any other day.
I woke up to Gwen Stefani - Cool.
So it felt kind of good. It felt rather nostalgic.
Don't really know.
And even woke up at a good time. 5.24. Awesome.
Caught a glimpse of sun shine on the way to school.
Sat in the Quadrangle when today was supposed to be Pushball?
Don't know. I wonder if Sherryl didn't want to Cho Sun to sit behind her. Or if Cho Sun really let me sit first. Felt like something wrong there.
Assembly. Mrs Chow make us sing the National Anthem 3 times. Bah.
Rev-up. Even right before the run started, there was a huge stir and the name Jenny was common in the many whispers of students. I know not of what happened. But I do know something of the name. Wish I knew what was the stir about.
Anyway, I ran really far today, I even passed Johnathan (sec 4). Really cool. But I should have ran faster. Xuelin got back faster than I did. I never saw her at all. Sigh.
First smile.
Literature. Ms Lee not in. 1st period Mr David Chua come in. Not much happened. Crapped with Danial as usual. 2nd period, Mrs Liza Quek came in. Had a short chat with her. Then finished page 1 only. Nothing interesting. But I think I went high for lesson. :D
PE. Mr Cris is not in school so Mr Ramesh take over for a while. We all play floorball. Fun sia! Best part, our class broke 4 red sticks. Yes, only red sticks were broken. Then Sherryl was like so sian sitting alone there attending to broken red sticks. (Invoking analogies here)
Recess. Another 2 burgers don't make any fucking difference.
CME. Lesson was at the computer lab. We all assigned a religion to do research on for a presentation. Sigh. I went all the way down under the computer and I still couldn't hear the built-in speakers.
Second smile. I feel it again once more.
Maths. Talked about A maths first. Then fell asleep when Mr Chan do bearings. WTF?
SS.OMG. Fun. Some of the best lines: "Have you ever heard of taking the picture in China and a ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM?" Damn fun about the North Korea thing. So sad, communism is making them North Koreans suffer.
Physics. Almost never payed attention for the most part. Fell asleep again. Ah heck care.
After school, went around looking for Yas. He never come around. Then, after a while, went for sparring with Jaz, Jun Wen, Khairi, Hafiz.
Spar!.
Me vs Jaz: Jaz's a tough fighter. He kept pushing into me but I held off. Most of the time it was a demonstration for Jun Wen.
Me vs Khairi: Only hit him less than 3 times. He's fucking good at blocking and I kena own again.
Me vs Hafiz: One of the best opponents I've had. We both agreed that we had fought well. Hafiz uses a fair amount of punches and kicks. He even punched me one time until I felt senak.(breatheless) But a good fight nonetheless!
Me vs Jun Wen: OMG. Everything also he afraid. I only move in front he start moving back. I haven't even hit him he's afraid. WTF?
Afterwards, went to the canteen. Then, Chee Hong, Dassyali, Nicky, Khairul they all doing something weird. They all getting each other spanked like that with the bendy ruler. Everyone tried it. I had mine 6 times. Not bad la. I told them it felt like sex. Which it did.
Afterwards, walked to the bus with Emmanuel, Khairi and Hafiz. Saw Ms Hap there already and wanted to Jay walk. But after yesterday's incident. I didn't.
I still manage to catch the bus with her on it. And I had a good chat with her. YAY.
Got home.
And found a document meant for my father. To comply with a Summons immediately.
Today before going home. 8 pull-ups.
Then later went to do a workout. Danial kept telling me and Shawn about his "date" with a guy named Kai Liang. Kai Liang means "Open the lights" and we all kept bullying him about it. Open the lights became the damn phrase of the day! Danial and his "date". OMG. Can't stop laughing.
Night workout. 9 pull-ups.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Tuesday, July 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment