Saturday, July 26

$15 For Going To A Free Gig

OMG...

I slept at 4 in the morning.
I slept. And I woke up at 7.30.
And I thought "Ah, fuck financial literacy!"
And went back to sleep.

To find myself sleeping and waking up from ever so weird dreams.
Something, so weird. Nonetheless. SO WEIRD.

Anyway, finally woke up at about 5.20 or so.
And I got a message from Afiq to go to a gig at RP.
So, I thought, aww what the hell, it's a gig!
+ It's free!
+ I get $5 from my grand dad!

That last reason didn't seem like a good one. But then again, he always does that. Well, I'll let that be.

Anyway, went to the Ignite Festival.

Lots of groups played. Plain Sunset, Calacal, Marchtwelve, and ELECTRICO!!!
OMG. I give you, the pictures. And I can gurantee you, I am not proud of them. ^^

Plain Sunset

An awesome punk-pop group. Put on a great show. Got the audience singing. Awesome.
--------------------------------------------------------------





















Some group. Don't know the name though.


















Marchtwelve

---------------------------------------------------------






Skilled guitarist!!!
He uses the effects really well to achieve the group's sound.


















Overall, Marchtwelve, sounds a little like Paramore meets Muse.


There was this group playing, it's from Republic Poly. The homeground itself!
They're not bad. The singer's really good!
------------------------------------------------------


















Calacal

Now here's a group that REALLY knows how to rock. They put up the most energetic show among all the other group. Almost everyone was enjoying themselves on stage. I like those kinds of bands. Really cool, awesome, high-strung. Love it.
------------------------------------------------------------------


















Electrico
The group that really put on the best show. They drew a really LARGE crowd. It was fucking hard to take any picture at all! I was so far back I even maxed the zoom on my phone.I think i'll get their 3rd album. The songs they played were very nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------










Electrico has such loyal fans!





OMG, Amanda cut her hair short!



Anyway, after the gig, went for dinner with my aunt and cousin. Even got 10 dollars from my aunt! Total for one day was $15! Awesome. Maybe I should go out with them more. ^^

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: