*Chinese song plays*
"Huh?! Time to wake up already?" I thought.
Oh. No. It's just my brother's Chinese music playing. I mistook that music for the ringtone. I woke up around 3.47 that time.
Went back to sleep.
Woke up around 6.04.
Relaxed. Took my time to prepare for school.
Didn't bring much. Brought Seka and El Bimbo scores + consent form. Along with Handbook and pencilbox.
Assembly. I got the photo of myself. As with everyone else. OMG, my picture looks like as if I got bitten by a zombie and rose up from the dead. SMILING! Just like a smiling cadaver. I forgot to bring a book to read. Somemore, the latest of RD came in but they DIDNT distribute it. So, I was left there, with no book to read. So what did I do? I pretended to put on a reading pose. I merely looked down, and made it look like as if I was reading a book. NO ONE SUSPECTED ANYTHING. XD Azaad called me pro for "sleeping in class & now going through 15 minutes without reading anything." Thanks!
In-touch. Now I know why Jian Zhong felt so malu malu. Turns out he is Mr J Z Tan. And yes the video was fuckin' amusing. But I think I enjoyed Mr Heng inspiring fear on stage. Azaad made that moment far too priceless. Arun, nice one for going up there. But do better. Chek Hie! Coward! For now.
Also watched a film by Royston Tan on Father's Day. It's not as touching as the Mother's day video. That was bloody touching.
Mrs Chow went through some talk on phone scams. XD
Had a briefing on the Maths Trail/Humanities Trail.
Put my bag along with Nway, LY and Sherryl's bag into the small little room for Badminton.
Went down, ate with Jing Yu, Ali and Has. Ali offered me his noodles, but I turned it down. I said that it was against my diet. Has ordered some Maggi Mee, but then, I ate it. XD Even though it's against my diet, I thought "heck care!" and just ate it. Must be something impulsive? I don't know. Haha.
Then, assembling at the Foyer while waiting for our buses, Jaz only then realised he had Ice Lemon Tea all spilled in his bag. Poor Reader's Digest, it suffered the most, especially that New Face Of Obama thing. XD
Journey to Changi Chapel/Museum. I sat next to Allan. Danial and Jaz were behind me. At first, Mr Chan wanted to make some announcements. The instructor there offered him the mic to help amplify his voice instead of having him shout. At first, Mr Chan rejected it. Then later he took it. Than Jaz said "HAHA! Mr CHAN LIKE TO USE THE MIC!"
Mr Chan really looked like he had a lot of fun using it. I was laughing so hard. But for the most part of the ride, the instructor spoke. We all kept bullying of how small Cho Sun's gun was.
Jaz slept like a bay on the ride. How cute!
Chang Chapel/Museum. The exhibition was, enlightening, informative. I don't have much to say about it. Apart from it was really nice. There wasn't much maths to it though. Exhibition went by rather quickly. Mr Chan also got rather camera-happy.
Journey to Westwood. Sat next to Allan again. Next to Jaz and Danial as well. When Mr Chan got on the mic, Jaz said "MR CHAN LIKE TO USE THE MIC!!!" we all laughed like crazy. Mr Chan even said "yes..." lol, admitting the truth! XDXDXDXD
Mr Chan told us some story on WWII. He said that the Emperor of Japan, has the biggest interest in...
Gardening.
Yes. He likes gardening. So why the war? It was his general's idea.
So the thing is, the Axis surrendered first.
Then the Japanese. Why? Because of the Generals.
So, America sent a telegram to Japan, threatening to bomb Hiroshima if the Emperor doesn't surrender.
What happened?
The generals thought "Haiya, they sure won't bomb one."
Then, since they didn't surrender, Hiroshima was bombed.
The emperor thought "why did this happen?"
Another telegram was sent to the Emperor, threatening to bomb another city if they don't surrender.
The general said "This one only one bomb, they sure cannot bomb again one"
The emperor feeling reassured by the general's words, he didn't surrender.
So, the Americans sent their Bomber to bomb Japan again.
Problem was, there are only a few cities that American wanted to bomb, among them was Nagasaki.
So, while the pilot was flying to Japan with the bomb, there was a thunderstorm. The technology in aircraft at that time, wasn't so sophisticated.
The pilot thought "shit, I can't bring this bomb back."
"Eh, this is Nagasaki, might as well just bomb here."
So, the pilot dropped the bomb at Nagasaki.
The emperor was shocked. "Why did this happen? I thought they wouldn't bomb again?"
The generals said, "haiya, they only bomb our southern side, we still got north, central, east and west!"
America sent one last telegram, threatening to bomb the capital if they don't surrender. The emperor, so concerned about his garden, decided to surrender. The thing is, the Americans didn't have anymore bombs.
And truly it must have had been how Japan surrendered.
Note that, it's not entirely true. It was just something that Mr Chan recalled a tour guide tell him during his stay in Japan.
By then, Texan and Aloysius had to drop off at Pasir Ris because of some BB camp. Mr Chan acted like one of those hosts asking for some final words before they left. OMG. SO AMUSING!
Mr Chan also told us some ghost stories. Shan't go into detail. Apart from Bishan and Novena being dirty.
Arrival at Westwood. Got there. Took bags. Went to Gek Poh with XL,LY,N2,JP and Sherryl. I was so glad to see them all having fun. With each other. Without me. I just felt so happy for them. A cynic would think others are doing it for themselves. But I was happy that they were doing it. So I guess I am a happy cynic. I just felt, that, at least I'm allowing to leave them be. Without my intervention. By doing nothing, I'm giving something to them. That's what I thought. And I felt it was alright.
KFC. Ate there. Well, everyone except me. Saw a kid from WWSS not tucking in his uniform. They all were rather cheeky to say "who's name is westwood!"
I sat down there, amused. Happy. Amused. Not lonely.
Happy. Just so happy.
Walked back to Westwood. I still felt rather happy. I saw them, in such joy. I could only feel the same. I wouldn't want them to feel any less. I won't intervene.
Back at Westwood. Walked up to the hall. Watch LY/XL/N2/Sherryl play badminton. I just watched them play. I was happy to watch them play. Serena was there, XiaoFen came along. She asked me if I wanted to play with her. So I did. Asked which racket I could use, Serena gave me the green light for the yellow and silver one. Thanks.
Sherryl also asked me to play with her. In the end, I played with some sec 4 guy, Sherryl and XiaoFen. Fun. Left when I saw Mr Lim Han Ling. Glad to have seen the above. At least I was happy to see them happy. I couldn't feel any less having seen this.
CCA. HAD LOTS OF FUCKING FUN. I had a significant voice today. I said "beb" everyone looked at me. XDXDXDXD
Ainul kept calling me Johnston. WTF?
Had so much fun. Kept calling ppl beb.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOL.
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yeah. Rather short for CCA. But that's pretty much everything that happened.
Went home on the bus with Zi Hao and Ainul. I stood up on the bus, and I got fucking tired. So tired, I fell asleep. And when my neck dropped, I woke up. Scary.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Wednesday, May 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment