Tuesday, May 20

Exaggerating The Pain

Country music plays.
I thought "I don't listen to country music."

*BANG BANG BANG*
*GUNSHOT*

Oh, I know that sound. Little brother's playing GTA again.
The time? 4.50. I was hoping for 4.30.
I ate about a total of 4 bowls of corn flakes.
I've got a run, so, I'm hoping it helps.

Left the house unusually early.
Saw LY on the bus.
Told her what happened the other day.
As she usually does, she kept quiet.
I was hoping for more from her.

Got to school. Asked the other 3F students in the canteen whether they brought their things. A lot of them didn't. Zimin did, Danial did, Jaz did too.

Surprised where to line up, hall or Quadrangle?

Ended up lining up at the Quadrangle.
Afterwards, only 3F went to the field.

Rev-up. PUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBALL!!!!
We played against 2F. First 2 times was easy. Then Mr Clark got more 2F students to help push. Now it was 20-10 men. We still won. Score was 4-0 that time. Then, Mr Clark even got 2G students to help push. WE STILL WON! Final score was 6-0. Lol, I felt so proud and high. If I remember, the 10 of us that were there were :Brandon,me,Jaz,Zi Song, Aloysius, Jian Ping and some other people. I forgot. Anyway, we literally thrashed them.

Maths. Went through more paper 2 questions. Got to keep the paper.

PE. Mr Cris came in early to tell us to get dismissed earlier from Maths class. Learnt how to do pacing from Mr Cris, finally, something we learn instead of merely running. It's like being on a boat and not knowing how to row it. Anyway, I think I pushed myself extra hard today. I sped up, then sprinted the last few metres of the route. When I sprinted, I felt like I was flying somehow. LOL. I managed to get 14th place. Turns out, 14th place timing is 13.09s. WTF? THATS A FUGGIN D GRADE! Omg. I can't keep up like this. After the holidays I will be 15 le. If I get that timing again, I will get an E grade. SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT. I need to learn how to get a good timing for running.

Literature. I was the first one to get there. Everyone else from 3F came in later. I did some stretching by myself. We learned more on characterisation. While we were talking about it, things that were brought up were: Looks, appearance, suddenly, out of nowhere, Wei Xuan said "SEX!"

I laughed. I asked why he said that. He said "Sex, the gender ma?" I LAUGHED HARDER. I laughed because of the fact, out of nowhere, he just said "SEX." Later he go and "emo" one side. When he came back he said " SEX MACHINE!" OMG. I laughed so hard. The aircon felt so.... reinvigorating, but not enough to relieve me of my fatigue. I still felt bloody exhausted after that run. Bragged at XL,LY and N2 about how I "GOTAFUGGINDGRADE" in an exaggerated Indian accent.

Recess. Drank a bottle of H-Two-O. I think I made a mistake doing so. There's a lot of fucking SUGAR IN IT. THATS AGAINST MY DIET! Then I had to go on and eat a burger. When I ate it, I commented that it tasted a lot like a potato chip. Haziq told me this stupid thing. He said, "I think Westwood is haunted." "Mrs. Chow keep talking about some WESTWOOD SPIRIT."
Well yeah. That was stupid. Only then did my leg really hurt. It's near my groin that hurt.

English. Discussed the film review matters. I'm in a group with Kok Wee, Arun, Jian Xiong, Bi Kai, and Chek Hie. I'm the leader, Jian Xiong/Arun/Chek Hie are researchers and Kok Wee is a note taker. Bi Kai is put under "finance" XD



So, our movie will be 881 .
What's more, I convinced everyone in the group to do a rap.
So yeah, you guys can expect an original rap from us.
Even though I would be doing most of the composition myself.


Chemistry. I sat down. I had a drink. BUT I WAS FUCKING SWEATY. I sweat like as if I just finished running. BUT I HAD JUST FINISHED RUNNING 2 PERIODS AGO. Sweat came of my chest, my back, and dripping off my chin. WHY? I wasn't sweaty during English class why now?!
I merely copied the questions and tried to relax. Didn't answer the questions. Was feeling fucking sick too. Pants are too tight XD.

Physics. Went to the lab. Sounds of dismay. Still felt sick. But I managed to carry out the practical with Zimin. I think he did the most work today. Good chap. So glad we were let off early.

By then the leg pain was annoying and the stomach pain was ridiculous. I think I was exaggerating the pain around my friends. Which was why they couldn't care less. Thanks Andrea, for being concerned. LY & David for being concerned too.

Went home with LY/David/Dom/Allan. Thanks David and LY for overseeing my condition. David, you tried too hard. Dom, glad you laughed, at least someone benefitted from my suffering. Allan, I don't think you knew what I meant when I did the hand gesture. It meant WTF.

Anyway, on the way home, I saw Desmond and Adam. And I stirred up a lot of attention at the bus stop. I kept saying either "Ow" or "Pain" or "No!" accompanied with a squeaky voice. Sounded like a mouse.

Anyway, got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: