"Today is a special day for Giggs, it's his 535th appearance for Man Utd...
Cold day at Moscow...
Giggs for the free kick..."
When I woke up, I saw Ronaldo taking a free kick. It was about 3.47. Score was 1-1.
Went back to sleep. Too fucking tired.
Woke up later at 7.00.
Packed some extra clothes for the supposed jam later today.
Made the bag look fucking stuffy.
Went to school.
Played Chapteh during the "borrowed" time period.
SS. Learned about Consequences of the conflict in Sri Lanka. Still got bored and felt like sleeping.
Literature. Sat behind again. With Danial. I pity his handbook. I wish I could say something. But I just care too much for you to say anything. I love all of you too much to say anything. I'm afraid.
English. Finalised our movies choices. Got into our groups discussed a bit more.
Recess. Ate a burger. Drank the big yellow packet soya bean drink. OMG 70 cents, what a steal man! Told Hidayat about my problems. He seemed rather, taken aback. For a while. Later we were joking around again. Later, a lot of people left after recess. We were like the only few left. So we ran, tried to run through the main area, which is near the lift, but Ms Fong was there so we high-tailed back. Ran the other way. All Andrea could do to me was wave at me at the foyer as I ran. How nice!
Operation Clean-up. First, we put all the tables together. Stacked the chairs. Somemore, stack the chair up until can almost the ceiling. HAHAHAHAA!!!
Then Mr Chan asked us to gather in front of the whiteboard and he said this "Now, for better or for worst, you guys have survived half a year together, so, I want to take a class photo!"
He flashed out his pink camera and we took pictures first. Ms Lee helped us take the photos. After that we really got to work.
Cleaned the tables, most of the walls. Mr Chan made the job fucking hard because HE was the one who dirtied the front wall. I know! I always see him put his foot towards the wall. Get the class to scream at him for making us work extra hard. I think after scrubbing too hard, my arm got too stiff and so did the muscle. When I touched it, it was as hard as a rock. Not showing off though. While doing the work, Darren Chua asked Mr Chan what was his position. He said he didn't remember. He said "I only know the top 4, that is, 1st is Wei Ling, 2nd is Rose, 3rd is Joyce and 4th is Hannan." I was right there when he said it. And he said "ya, 4th is you Hannan." I was in such disbelief, I started laughing. But I had no idea. I thought Zimin beat me, I thought a lot of people beat me. Turns out only 3 girls did. Sadly.
So, after all that, we rearranged the tables and chairs. Took another group photo with Ms Zhang this time. Sheridin helped to take the photo. Vanessa helped to take on of the Chupa Chups meant for 3F. Cheeky girl!
Afterwards, Ms Zhang gave us her treat and Mr Chan gave us our work. XD
Went to the hall. A lot of people kept asking me for my Chupa Chup. But I only wanted to give it to one person.
Stayed behind for SS briefing. Got a consent form. Afterwards, went down to the foyer and got another consent form. Education in Drama. Wakakaka.
Later met up with LY, N2, JP, Andrea and Aloysius. Andrea looked, worried. Poor thing. Don't suffer because of someone else. Suffer because it's good for you. But for your case, it's not.
Gave the Chupa Chup to LY to pass it to the intended person later on.
Conversational. Studied for the test like mad. I think, one of the malay guys came up with "Please don't stop the Yin Yue! (music)" in the tune of Please Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna. Crap funny. The paper test was ridiculously easy. But I realised I made 3 mistakes. I bet everyone else had full marks. The oral wasn't hard. I managed to answer everything. But I asked her to repeat one sentence, 3 times. XD
Later went home with David. Felt fucking tired.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Thursday, May 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment