Wednesday, April 2

"Wan Mor Money, Mor Money Go"

Couldn't sleep since yesterday. So I did the MT homework with the help of my mom.
Twice gone. Feel like a sinking ship.

I'll wait until my birthday this time.

I slept at about 4.30.
Woke up about 5.30 or so.

Left unusually early. I got to the MRT at about 6.20
No difference, I got to the interchange at 6.29.

Was fucking sleepy. Slept on the bus. Lucky got Shi Jie there to wake me up.
Managed to get a decent amount of sleep on the bus.

Assembly. Slept again. Didn't care about announcements or anything. Just too damn tired. When I woke up, I felt like I strained my back but it was alright.

In-touch. Supposed to do Care Towards Animals. Or something. Bloody tired. Slept again. Everyone was supposed to do a little paper token to show the care towards animals. At the last minute I finished just one. Heh.

English. Ms Lee came into class this time. Fell asleep a lot. The people around me kept waking me up, they wanted me to pay attention in class. Yet they themselves don't. How contradicting. Least when I sleep, I try to find out what was just taught. Not like some of you people, copy answer only. WAKAKAKA. Did a speech on inventing a new CCA.

Physics. Went to lab. I fell asleep for a while. But I managed to learn something. Science is one of the most important subjects, easy to score.

Lit. Realised that we were rather early. I asked Danial what he thought of the Dota Movie I sent to him. He seemed to take it rather positively. Then in class we were supposed to reflect on the 2 questions on the board. Nothing too serious to me. Just kept talking to Danial about Dota. The only answer I had for the questions were "Wan mor money, mor money go". WAKAKKA.

Recess. Ate my usual. Fauzi asked if I wanted to play a game. What an ingenius game.

This is it.

There are 5 people in the game.
Everyday, one person gets 2 dollars from the other 4 people.
Then the next day, the 2nd person get's 2 dollars from the other 4 people.
The cycle continues until everyone has gotten their turn to get the money..

At first I thought it was a rather selfish idea. Then I thought again, WHAT AN INGENIUS IDEA! Who came up with this? It's seriously brilliant. Can't wait to play.

MT. Handed in the Corrections and the poster. Just glad not to have any work undone. Then later had an Imbuhan test. I scored 12/50. When I heard I got that much, I was more happy than dissapointed. Because it wasn't a single digit mark. My gladness won over dissapointment. Not sure how it happened. But it does. I should work towards getting that other 13 marks for a pass.

POA. Had a test. I couldn't balance it. Didn't know how. It just seemed impossible to balance when there was Capital in it. Anyway I wasn't alone, a lot of us couldn't balance. Jamal balanced, not sure how. Munifah actually balanced but didn't include all the items. WAKAKAKA.

CCA. Finally glad to touch a guitar. Played so much, that I actually got tired from playing it. I fell asleep after practicing Minuetto 5 times. They gave us a short break and I used it to get some shuteye. When I woke up, they were practicing the Japanese song. Then a break. Mdm Ho wanted to talk to me. She lectured me on something. Can't say what.

Then later during break time, I watched the Passing Out Parade. From what I realised, 3G had about 5 presidents ALONE. For these 5 CCAs, Guzheng, Guitar, Badminton, Robotics and Cabin Club. Crystal, Min Xian, Serena, Rui Yi and Li Mei. Amazing, 5 of them from one class. Something to prove. Not only that, 3 from 3B as well. Hafiz, Syazwan and Adrian for Rugby, Choir and MRL respectively. Feeling envious about it.

Later went home with Ainul. I don't think there's anything else that's interesting after that.

Got back home and found myself writing this.

No comments: