Heh? Time to wake up already?
Not even 6 le...
Got to try the new corn flakes. Agonising just like every other type of corn flakes.
Standard. 2 bowls. Otherwise I not happy one.
Got into my house shirt that has a smell reminescent of Nature Rumble.
Got my 1.5L bottle for today's run.
At school, Sherryl wished me "Happy April Fool's Day". WAKAKA.
Only then did I realise it was actually April Fool's Day. Got on my toes for that day.
Sat down. I was high. Kept dancing. Exuding energy no one really cares about.
Vertical Run. The first class to go was 3H down to 3A. Coming from 3F, when I got near Mr Ramesh, I already heard people saying "Wah Siao..." Amusing. I managed to keep up with him throughout the run. I think there were only about 3 Cactus shirts and around I was either top 10-15. When I got back to the hall it would always feel great because I know I've ran my best. Also because I get to take a drink. Drank almost half my bottle.
Maths. Mr Chan let us rest for about 1 period. Then later he went through the questions he asked us to do. Then as the SCs came in, there were a lot of sayings as Zi Song for next SC President. Come on! Seriously! That would be great, funny and totally outrageous!
PE. Did Javelin. I got at least a C. Brandon got an A and he broke Gerald's record. Some people are really just born athletes. Then while waiting, some of us even used the the flag as a javelin. Looked bloody funny.
Lit. Was high. Forgot what I did. But I was high. Forgot to bring my things. Was still high.
Recess. Ate the usual dish.
English. Went to the AVA room for lesson, after Zi Song's supposed "April Fool's Joke". Everyone seemed to be into the day. We watched a speech in "Independence Day", "Legally Blonde" , "Pirates Of The Carribbean" and "Lord Of The Rings". Very boring lesson apart from the movie snippets. Yay for speech structure. Woo......
Chemistry. Her lesson like can sleep sia. I tried hard not to sleep. But I only slept for a while. Then when I realised I had to do work I got to work, finished it and didn't get into trouble. Good for me. She thought I don't know what happened in class but it only took me a while to get it. Then we had to do the workbook. There's a Chemistry test next Tuesday.
Physics. Mr Kerk came in and we went through one of the work in the workbook. Actually I realised that for both sciences I did not know about something for sure. Like Chemistry, Valence Electrons, Physics, Sine. Luckily got this revision. Mr Kerk also set a Physics test next Tuesday. Wth. Then next Tuesday is Science test day. He left after the first period to attend a course so he didn't let us leave until 2.30. What followed was noise. People happy happy do the cheers from Adventure Camp. Then I was with Arun, Jian Xiong, Kok Wee and Texan. We played Chapteh at the staircase near 3H. I was the first one to hit the thing until it went to the first floor. But then someone else hit the chapteh and it fell into the middle of the staircase to the storage below. Then Jian Xiong bravely climbed over the staircase just to get the Chapteh while I looked out for people. That was a great experience.
After playing for a while, we were officially dismissed. So I went around looking for people to go home with. Realising that I had totally dissed Mdm Hidayah. Then I went to the library and Jurong West with Rui Yi, Jazlyn and Xin Lei. But before that we had a small meal. I got fries, Jazlyn had cheese fries, Xin Lei had fries too. Later we went to the library. Walked there somemore, because of them they did it. We went there to do homework. I took the time to do a lot of my Chemistry workbook there. Only then did I know what was Nucleon number, Valence Electron, etc. While me, Rui Yi and Jazlyn were doing our work, we all were also crapping around. I actually showed them that my left arm is longer than my right. They were surprised. Then we had arm wrestling. Turns out my left arm, the longer arm is stronger than my right arm.
After that, Jazlyn got bored and wanted to draw on my arm. Then Xin Lei joined in and wrote emo on my left arm. I thought she was trying to draw a cut and was wondering why it was so, cubic. WAKKAA. Emo got square wound. Just as we were leaving, the beanie that Xin Lei sat on had some messages of the public. One of them was "Skinny Jean = Suck". Then Rui Yi asked "Who is Skinny Jean?". I laughed like crazy to that one.
After that, I went to eat with Xin Lei and Jazlyn while Rui Yi went home. We ate at KFC, Xin Lei got Cheese Fries, Jazlyn ordered a Meltz. The Meltz was rather nice, thanks for letting me have one piece. After eating, we sat down and chatted for a while. Then I saw Melissa, and she gave me that gesture that made me look like a playboy. Well to her I looked like one because I was with them. Wakkaka...
After that, me and Xin Lei went home on the 172 bus where I slept peacefully. Then on the 307 bus, as it was raining, I sat at the unluckiest seat. It kept dripping from the ceiling and I was directly below it. Nonetheless, I slept, and I awoke, realising I had missed my stop. So I waited for one whole loop. Saw Erwin get on the bus as well. Then me and him dropped off at the same stop when he finally noticed me.
When I got off I saw my dad just about to go to work and he called out to me. Frivolous details to you, but I got home and found myself finally finishing this post.
Tuesday, April 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment