Thursday, April 3

"What's A Spoiler?"

Yay, I finally got my computer fixed! You will see more often online now.

Woke up at 6.
Slept again because it was a Thursday.
Then woke up at about 6.40.

Took my time. I need to eat my 2 bowls of cereal.

Left the house around 7.30.
At the bus interchange I felt lonely again because I saw nobody there, then someone pat my back. Terrence! Nice. Not only him, his brother Titus* (if that's how it's spelled) and Min Xian with Zhi Hao. Nice.

When I got to school, I chiong to do the SS work. Then later in class, I said the pledge rather happily. Every Thursday also I do. Wakakka.

SS. We did filing and I finished up the Workbook then. Nothing else interesting.

Literature. Went there, and I chat with Danial for a while. He kept saying "Hannan And The Hand Of Fate". He kept saying it was a dirty story. Then later I "Emo-ed", a normal thing to do in class, and I read the story. Turns out, I wasn't done reading it. And I didn't have the worksheet. So, when we gathered up in a circle, they asked us what was the Author's viewpoint of the story. Ms Lee asked "who wants to start first?". The common answer: HANNAN! Everytime also me. Then I kept my claims of I had no answer! Then later I answered, WE (me, Danial, Wei Xuan and Lay Guan) feel that blah blah blah. Shan't explain the blah. Apart from that, lesson ended rather quickly, and right before it did, Danial kept commenting on the statue behind of how it wasn't fashionable and "don't know what to wear". Then later when everyone was leaving, he pulled down the leaves that covered the statue and I went down laughing. Cannot tahan one.

English. Had a vocab test. I don't care one. But I will get around 10-15 marks for sure. "What's a spoiler?" Nicholas asks. Wei Meng kept giving out the answer le. Cheat sia, not integrity to take a test. I hope you're not like that in O Levels.

Recess. Ate Nasi Lemak with BEEF! Woo, good stuff. When I sat down with Razziman, eating, Valerie pass by my table, and she said the funniest thing:

"Eh, Chibai, got spotcheck!"

To which Shin Yi replied:

"Wah! Chibai got spotcheck!"

When they passed by me and Razziman just burst in laughter. Cannot tahan also. That's the best thing I've heard today. "Wah! Chibai got spotcheck!" Cannot eat peacefully after that. Someone else also said "Lan Chiau got spotcheck". But that one was the best one I've heard.

POA. We got the the room but there was no one there. So we all slacked one, outside the room. Some of the guys were concerned about the spotcheck, so they hid all their phones in a box and put it in the POA room. First period and half of the 2nd period, gone. Finally a teacher came and she claimed that she couldn't find the room. In the end, we never had the test. But I did manage to finish up the Chemistry workbook chapter 4.

MT. We got back work on the corrections for the story, the title which slips my mind. Mdm Hidayah asked me and Zul to see her after school. After that, I just emo-ed, for real. I was, overcome by sadness, I lost all such energy to be happy. And left the classroom, sad.

Maths. Mr Chan gave us homework on the Compound Interest. Then he ask us to do on foolscap. But why le? I liked doing it in the Maths 1 or 2. He said it was easier to do marking.

After school, I looked for Mdm Hidayah. She said that the problem with my work is that, it's mundane. I did not realise that. But then, the things she said later, took me by storm. I couldn't take it. It was too much for someone like me. I gave in. Just let it out. I let her know why, I was this way. She said she would help me every Thursday. I'm glad for people like her. No one else can help me in my MT. No one can really help me. She was the first one. I wrote a new story, and it was better.

It's about, a boy, who with Elitist parents, were outraged that he only got a B for all his subjects. Saying that he should get A1's. So the boy, he works hard. Day in and day out, he would put his heads to the books. When he took his tests, he was very unsure of whether he could meet his parent's expectations of A1s. 2 weeks later, the results came out. Everyone's result was written on a board in school. He looked at his own and saw that for one subject, he got - 74.9, 0.1 mark short of his targeted A1. He was deeply outraged. He thought, all that hard work, wasted. His parents are surely going to kill him. He went on a tantrum. After he finally calmed down, he sat by the board, thinking. Then his good friend, came along.

He asked him, "how was your result?"

He replied " I'm not happy with it, I was THIS close to A1."

To which his friend said "Well, I sure am happy about my result!"

His friend brought him up, and pointed to his result on the board. He had failed many subjects. He only passed English , Maths and Science. And worst still, his marks were all borderline passes. His English was only 50.

His friend said "I'm very glad for results such as this." and hugged his good friend.

He (not the good friend) felt, so regretful. How could he have been so unappreciative of what he has? Why, a good friend of his, who only passed 3 subjects with borderline could be so content and yet he, who passed almost all his subjects with flying colours be outraged because of one missing A1? As his friend gave him the hug, he was overcome with feelings of regret and sorrow.

Mdm Hidayah liked the story so much. I said that it actually happened to me. She was surprised. I said that I would do the story back at home. When I got back to class, to pick up my things, people kept asking me why I broke down. Zi Song seemed to be one of the most insensitive people. I only said to him "THAT'S SC PRESIDENT MATERIAL!" I'm not sure if he got that.

Then I waited for someone to go home with. Later I went home on the bus with Tian Luck, Darren Chua, Terrence, Kok Wee, Le Ying and Hazim. Whole time on the bus, while I was chatting with Tian Luck, I sat in front where there were 4 seats, 2 which face the person in front. So, there was this old man, to my right, he was carrying something like a walking stick to help him walk. During the bus ride, the bus made a hard turn and he dropped the walking stick (MADE OF METAL) on me. It hit me and I was surprised, but not hurt. I was I was fine with him and I gave him a thumbs up. LOL.

What a day. On the way home I met Jiong Wen. Always good to see him.
Got back home and found myself writing this.

No comments: