Tuesday, April 22

Mini Olympic Torch

Woke up on the sofa at around 5.00.
Saw my mom ironing.
Went to the room to sleep.
Later changed and hoped for Rev-up.

Walked to the MRT station, it dripped.
Then it started raining.
THEN IT POURED.

Wet, but undeterred.
Hoped that the bus stop at WWSS wouldn't be flooded. Would hate that.

Assembly. No Rev-up. SO SAD!
I was looking forward to running.
Instead we had a presentation on Olympics.
It was really fun.
The videos they showed about the runner was really amazing.
The next one however was really, really, powerful.
In a sense that even we could feel his pain just by watching.
Whenever his head hit the board everyone would just put their hands behind their head.
But I would laugh. Hahaha.
Even had a Sports Quiz.
Whoever answered would get a "mini-olympic torch."
But actually it's Chuppa Chups.


The questions they asked were usually "who is this person?"
There were so many athletes I didn't know about.







EXCEPT HIM.

He's the only person I could recognise of all the athletes they shown.

Too bad I didn't answer. I wanted to but Mr Ong wasn't facing me.

Nothing too much after that.

Maths. Did the new worksheet that Mr Chan gave us the other day. That's about it. He went through a lot of questions.

PE. Had standing broad jump! Woo. Fun. But I hurt my back and my stomach and my legs. In the end, I managed to get 227 for my standing broad jump. Now all I need to do is change that bloody shuttle run into something under 11.00 seconds. Brandon and Nicholas are the only 2 who have exceeded my result. Brandon the craziest, 279. Nicholas one, forgot.

Literature. I waited for my clique but they came out. Pissed off, sad. No one was happy at all. I tried to console them during class but I felt there was nothing I could do and that makes me feel useless. Guys, don't be sad, don't be depressed nor stressed. It's alright, we'll get through this. Even though I don't take A maths.

Recess. I sat with my clique for a change. I was hoping my company would probably make them feel better. But only Crystal thought the same. It's the only other day that I haven't sat with the Malay guys. It's alright.

English. Did groupwork on a topic. To be honest, my group members were very uncooperative. They weren't doing the things they should have done. Christiana and Rose made too much noise. Cho Sun looked like he couldn't be bothered. Terrence couldn't be bothered. Zimin, nevermind, fuck it that at that point. Anyway, I did the presentation hoping for somethign but I won't tell you guys what. Mr Ang was there. No difference made.

Chemistry. Fell asleep for about 1-2 minutes. Honest. Wanted to sleep for the rest of the class. But I couldn't remember why I didn't. I got back the Chemistry test result. I got 17.5/20. YAY! At least 75%>
But Azaad scored full. Nice one.

Physics. Got back the paper that I thought I might not do well or even pass. I actually got 14/25 for the paper. HENG AH! Just so glad I didn't fail the paper that I found hard to study for. Also got a worksheet on Electromagnetic Spectrum. Very interesting big words. But I had to miss the last 10 minutes of lesson because I had to go for the Principal's Dialogue.

Principal's Dialogue. A lot of interesting issues brought up. It turns out, in order for the school to change the PE material into cotton again, first they had to sell the existing stock out first before they could make a new order. The electricity bill of WWSS is 15k. Some of the classes opted for MORE lessons. Very interesting. Sorry people, but there is nothing that can be done about the A maths. You guys will just have to be resilient and persevere. Jiayous my friends!

Later went home with Terrence, Kok Wee, Arun along with Darren Ang, Hani and Ain.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: