I set my alarm to wake up at 5.07.
But i fell asleep after waking up to the alarm and woke up around 5.50. T.T
Only had one bowl today. ONE BOWL!
Got to school.
Assembly. Got the Malay Newspaper. Wtf, forgot what "banding" meant. Not in english of course. Later Mrs Chow got talk about the vulgar language thingy. Very uninteresting and very one-sided. It does not necessarily prove we are uneducated, but we are finding new boundaries to express ourselves. Sometimes, the best way to really say it, is to just say "fuck". Now don't you feel much better?
After that had to see Ms Chen on stage and Mr Cris by the side of the hall. Folkdance and Principal's dialogue respectively.
Maths. I came in, I actually sort of danced in and Mr Chan thought I was trying to be funny. I actually did that because I knew no one would laugh. But I got scolded a bit anyway. Well, nevermind. Pamela's working to the question 3 of paper 2 is fucking long. Damn, but she is right! Later I helped to do the last question on the three matrices thing. Best part was I actually came up with the answer on the spot.
Literature. Was the first person to get to class. XD. Going to have group work. Was hoping to have it with my new group but that was not to be. Had to do it with the old groups that was previously assigned. We pretty much did a few impressions perceived of the tiger. Seems rather easy to do with people like Charmaine around. If only Angelica and Pearl were more vocal and contributed more. Heh. Later on, presented but I'm glad there was nothing special there.
MT. Supposed to do a piece of work and hand it today. But I did not. well, nevermind, will hand it up tomorrow.
Recess. Was hoping to spend time doing te SS question that I had not finished. Instead I had 2 pairs of butter sandwiches. Fauzi told me this stupid joke about Ms Khaitjah. I literally burst into laughter. The people around me heard me so clearly. Even looked at me. Come on, it was that good and I picked it up well and took it well too!
CME. Change of venue for lesson. It was at the AVA room. Mr Chan wanted to show us a little activity on Integrity. And he was sure that none of us had this integrity. It's the one on IP. Nope, it doesn't stand for Internet Protocol. I forgot what it stood for. Intelligence protection or something. But it was true, not even I had this type of integrity. I'm guilty of burning CDs with music and selling it to other people :D. I also took the time to finish up my SS work.
History. Went back to class just to take my SS notes. Got back and bragged to Ms Suhati that one of the questions in the workbook was really hard to do. Later in History class, Mdm Rozi explained on the points on how the Jews were SLOWLY discriminated. Who mentioned a nose?
There was also a "broadcast" of the topics to study for MYE. Sadly, the broad cast had no rewind button on it.
Transition period. After History, while waiting for the other students from the other elective classes to come down, Darren Chua, Han Yong, Ali lied down to relax. It was all good until Han Yong started LAUGHING. His laugh is seriously infectious. I went down because of him.
SS. Studied the 4 principals of governance. Everyone who had to say something really did not have much to say. Yet when Mdm Rozi said "I think it's better if someone volunteered." Names came out. THEY WERE MINE! Everything also "HANNAN!" But instead, thunder bangs. Maybe I should have volunteered. But then I would look like a self-absorbing person taking all the pride in answering the question. What's more I roughly knew an 8 mark answer. And it was only "Leadership is Key".
Well that's 6 periods in the AVA room. I felt fucking cold. :)
English. Bloody boring. Seriously. Mr Ang must have had left that room completely dissatisfied.
Later sat down with Le Ying, Crystal, Xuelin and Andrea. Le Ying said we are very much like a clique. I felt quite alright hearing that. But not for long. Me, Le Ying and Crystal kept displaying the act of counting to 4. Only to repeat again. Andrea and Xuelin had no idea. But if they knew, it wouldn't be a secret anymore :)
Le Ying asked if I was going to wait for her until 5.30. I said, "I'd wait for you, but then you'd have to give me a kiss." I smiled and said I was joking right after.
But nevertheless I actually waited for her.
How I spent those 2 hours waiting was up to me to decide. And I despise and appreciate the 2 hours she gave me. Dichotomy is bloody dead word to me English bastards. Don't say I can't appreciate and despise something. I VERY MUCH CAN.
Joyce told me I could join the Athletics. Do I look like an athlete?
I don't think I do.
I don't even look like I could run 10km and not stop.
But still she'd like for me to join her and the other athletes in their 2.4 run. Too bad I didn't have PE attire to change into. Shame.
Le Ying, Crystal and Andrea finally finished their A maths class and they said they came up a nme for the clique. It's called "Pain at heart". It's a literature thing. :)
But still, I liked it. I'm completely fine with it.
Later I went home with Zhong Sheng, Tian Luck and Le Ying. Had a good talk with her. But still, I felt "devoid of love".
Got home and found myself writing this.
Monday, April 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment