Wednesday, April 23

"Can We Talk?"

Nothing too much to say about the morning.

Assembly. Quickly studied formal letter for English. Later, Mdm Hidayah went around with a sample of a formal letter in malay. That, is a godsend. Seriously. But I totally forgot the sign off.

MT paper 1. DIE DIE DIE DIE. I couldn't understand what to write about the formal letter. I knew what to write about the dialogue, but I couldn't translate it too well in malay. So instead, I wrote the free writing first. I wrote about the one where a group of boys beat another boy. Right. used plenty of new words there but I am mostly grammatically incorrect.

Later I tried to do the formal letter writing. At best I knew that there was something about the service that is not good. It said "memuas." But I didn't know what that meant! I know what is puas but I never expected memuas! Fuckedy fuck.

Later I went down to the canteen with as someone described as "the whole workstation". I had all my pens and pencils in my pocket.

Everyone kept revising on speech. Literally. I didn't revise on it much. Last Sunday I was busy helping my friends with their speech I got sick of speech.

After I finished writing all of that. My disposition was likened to that of a mental hospital patient. Seriously. I got ridiculously bored and I had 30-40 minutes to spare. So I played with my pens and pencil. Yes, I know, I was really demented.

I was just glad that I could answer both questions with some confidence.

English paper 1. I wrote about the speech first. I chose with going for Global Green. I wrote my speech so bloody long. I ended up writing around 521 words in about 30 minutes or so.

Then I wrote about question 2. Risk. It was so fucking easy. In fact, I put a hidden message behind the whole essay. Literature students can try to decipher the clues I have hidden in my essay. I still wrote it the way I wanted to. Mostly. I wrote in a first person. Like a stream of thought. It's about this guy who wants to visit his good friend, a girl named Linda, in a cabin made of logs in a cold blizzard. He visits her in her cabin, and made his final wishes before she parted. The part where risk came in, was where he had to take the risk of venturing into a cold blizzard to see her again.

It's a really awesome story I'd like to dedicate to my clique. It's all in that essay. I felt really satisfied after writing that essay. Wished I wrote a little more though. I hit 537 words for the Risk essay. But the class got rather noisy afterwards and Jaz even challenged: "Can we talk?"

Afterwards, I walked around. I waited for Le Ying and Crystal to finish their Physics class first.
So while waiting, I managed to get a good talk with Khairi, gave Ms Chen the 27 dollars, and learned maths from Ms Ng.

Also, after all that, 3G still haven't finished classes and I waited for a good 10-15 minutes across the class. Saw some dude drop something into the metal railing thing. Forgot what it was called.

After they all came out, they still plan to go to JE to study. Nevermind, it's alright.

Fast-forwarding>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Learned a little Chinese thanks to Crystal and Le Ying,
They learned some Malay too,
Got wet by the sudden downpour, felt great.
Went home with Le Ying.

Had a great talk with Mr Chan and Zimin on maths. I found Mr Chan saying two lines that really amused me. MC is Mr Chan, H is me, Z is Zimin.

MC: one qns only pls hor

MC: i dun like to discuss about sch things after sch

H: that is so style man...

H: "I don't like to discuss about sch things after sch"

Z: R is the point (-1,4) and S is the point(11,k) where k>0.The length of RS is 13 units.find the value k

Z: wa

Z: serious a not?

MC: that is me as a normal person who doesn't want to work after work

Z: siao

H: i love that line too! " a normal person who doesn't want to work after work"


Very good man.
Found myself writing this.

No comments: