I was awoken early morning about 3-4 just because of a LEG CRAMP. WTF.
What's more, it being dark at the time, I didn't want to make any noise to wake anyone up.
So once again, I'll say it. I think I've said it before, so I guess I'll say it again.
While I had the leg cramp, I was quiet, but so in pain, I made weird faces in the dark.
Slept again. I love sleeping. I woke up at 12.
The rest of the day is so uninteresting.
I kept chatting around, asking people how was their day. Asked if they went out.
A lot of us are really at home today.
So instead, I had many games of DOTA, Warcraft and GTA with my little brother.
Something that I rarely do now that I'm a Sec 3.
So, when I went to the toilet to do business, I reached out for the shower and I found something.
This cute guy!

OMG. It just screams cute. Seriously! And it was in the bathtub! Of all places.
Here are more pictures, so you know I'm not faking it.



Enough proof? I think so.
I was actually trying to find a way to get it out. How It got in, ask the rat. Anyway, the only thing that I may have done to the rat that it may not have liked was showering it with cold water. I could tell it was cold because it stayed in it's place and was... shivering. What's more I even put some shampoo on it. But it didn't look any cleaner.
But eventually, I got it to go into a large pail I had in the bathroom and carried it downstairs. I poured him and the water into the sewers, hopefully it would be free. It's really where it belongs, NOT IN MY HOUSE.
Somehow, the whole day I thought it was going to be really boring and I wouldn't have anything interesting to blog about. But this is a real latecomer.
No comments:
Post a Comment