First time I had to wake up, feeling, independent. But I woke up around 6.09
So I rushed a lot. By the time I went out, I finished my cup of milk and put a bun in my pocket.
Was quite insecure when I saw no familiar face at the bus stop. It's really relieving when I see someone like Joel on the bus.
Got to school, they said we would be late soon, but actually we were late.
Assembly. Fell asleep even at latecomer's row. Later they made us sing "Many Dreams, One Aspiration". The theme song for our school. To be honest, it was just another year teaching us the song. It was practically the same. The whole teaching process I mean.
Latecoming. Ran my round. I saw some of the sec 4 girls trying to defend those who took the Chua Chu Kang bus. Something I don't see everyday. Appreciate that.
By the time it was all done, the first 2 maths period finished already.
Literature. Ms Lee went through exam format for Mid-year paper. Not that hard but I'm not sure how 25 marks will go around. Got high. Pulled up my socks like no tomorrow. Danial said "If the teacher see they tell you to pull down your sock". I laughed like crazy to that one. Kept crapping around at the back. Le Ying mentioned I killed the rat! I didn't kill the rat!
MT. When I got there, Yas was holding a guitar, only then did I realise it was Jaz's birthday today. Later in class sang "Allah selamatkan kamu" to Jaz. Jaz is having a good day today. Later did work on forming sentences.
Recess. Went to latecomer's row. First time I saw Hillary, uneager to see me. I could tell, the essence that he has was absent that day. Pity, he let us off at 10.15, which he later got scolded for. Originally wanted to eat rice but only had time for a sandwich.
CME. Mr Chan wasn't in, so Mr Leonard Ong came in to relieve us for first period. Had to do a reflection. The tables I were at had so much fun finding out our oddities. Nigel could twist his right foot to the opposite direction, Ali twisted his arm 360 degrees. *Shudders* Mdm Hidayah relieved us for 2nd period.
History. I told Ms Suharti "I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die..."
When she asked why, I told her I forgot to bring my History textbook.
To which she said "I'm going to kill you!"
Later in class, we kept cheering Allan on to adjust the projector. Wakaka.
Surprisingly, later part of the class, I got ridiculously bored, I found myself drifting to sleep.
Ms Suharti, who sat next to me, told me that when I was moving my legs left to right, I was actually lullabying myself. She told me to move the legs up and down. I actually felt more energised. Wow, first time I learned something really useful in History class. XD
Even after class, there some disturbances when the Elective Literature and Geography classes had their attention drawn to the Elective History students carrying tables and chairs.
SS. They showed us a video made in 1948 (I think?) of Healthcare in Britain. It was amusing, for a while. Later Mdm Rozi teach, I found it hard to keep awake. Fucking boring.
English. Got back spelling test results. I got 13.5/15. I told Ali I didn't give a damn. I don't care about English. Mostly because no matter what I do, I just can't fail it. So yeah, who cares?
Assembly. Sec 2's and 3's had to assemble at the hall to sing the Theme song again. Lucky Sec 3 get to go off first. Sec 2's were terribly offbeat.
After that went to 3D classroom to finish up the MT homework. There was a loud bang.
And I'm running out of pens.
Went to Mdm Hidayah to pass her the work. Mine and Jaz's. Ms Suharti was surprised that Jaz was malay. Mdm Hidayah said the best thing: "Don't flatter him."
Almost felt like bursting into laughter at that moment.
After that I had to go to the hall for the Awards Day thing. I was number 37 for those who wonder. Went through the instructions on how to receive the awards and such. Nothing much after that. Never realised Le Ying and Azhar were the Emcees for the Awards Day ceremony.
Went to the canteen and saw Azaad, Siang Yee and Timothy playing guitar. So I slacked and played guitar with them for a while. Sorry guys, I'm not pro, not yet.
Then all 3 of them had to leave one by one. And I was left alone with the guitar. Al-Faisallah came around wanted to play the guitar. He made up one really nice piece, I thought it was FUCKING NICE. His friends came around. Finally met "Rock Boi In Love". They were all rather ok. They had good taste in music. Some Arch Enemy, Behemoth, Megadeth. Very respectable.
Slowly waited for them (Azaad and gang) to return.
They finally came back and were just about to leave. Sad.
So then I waited for Rui Yi to be done with the Passing Out Parade thingy. POP for short. It's the 3 letters everyone has been using.
Later after he was done, he ask me if I was going back home, he said he was too, but he would be calling his dad to fetch him home. That I gave a pissed off waiting face. Well, nothing to serious. Then I had to wait for Le Ying to finish things up with Mr Ong. Me, Azhar and Le Ying sat at the table on the 3rd floor waiting for Mr Ong to finish "discussing" with Mr Chou and Mr Faisal.
We kept talking about Mr Heng. I kept saying that he looked like he was ready to kill someone. I mean just the look of him, the hair, the face, the eyes, the facial expression. It looks like he's ready to kill. Then one time he was going to the lift, he passed by our table and I burst into laughter because of the reason stated above. He said to me "You better tell me what is so funny".
We went on to ask if he was a Sadist, he said yes. One bloody scary chap.
Then finally Mr Ong called those 2 over to do the speech with them.
After a while, and of greeting teachers leaving, Mr Ong wanted to call it a day, Mr Clark was the better one to help those 2 with the speeches.
Later went home with Le Ying and had a nice chat with her. Interesting view on "Unloved by the family".
Bought twisties on the way home because of Azhar.
Found myself writing this.
Monday, April 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment