I woke up around 5.50+
And I sort of liked the time then. Eating cereal. Looking at the phone for the time.
It was, a lot like "borrowed time".
Then got to the bus interchange, it was already about 6.40 when I got there. Lucky the bus just left. The line was totally empty. I waited there for nearly 10 minutes. I was like WTH? It was alraedy freaking late, the line is ridiculous, it practically stretched out until the whole bus line was longer than the bus itself. When the bus finally came, it was packed.
I fell asleep on the bus, when I woke up, I realised that it was moving slowly. We were near Chengtai Nursery, the long road near there. It was moving damn slow, and I thought I saw a long line of cars on the road. But I went back to sleep. When I woke up, we were in the middle of that long road. I was like "WTF?" Come on, we're already late, now there's this fucking jam, as if the bus coming late wasn't bad enough already, now there's this jam. Then David who was also on the bus, told me they were having an inspection on the bus. Seriously, it's not a good day, especially if Mr Goh said we are considered late.
Finally the bus got moving at about 8.30 or so. When we arrived in school, I saw my class playing pushball already. How I wished I could play with them. 3F has some really good pushball players, Zi Song, Aloysius, Brandon, Jazsley... the heavyweights that can give us the edge in pushball.
Anyway, when me and David finally found Mr Goh, we explained to him our situation, he say he's letting us off. He said it's alright, he can understand. In fact he was informed of the accident by radio. He saw a whole row of cars on the road. I'm so glad he let us off. It's one day I really appreciate the creepy DM guy.
Maths. Mr Chan told us to do an exercise on Money Exchange. Seems rather easy. I will get the worksheet from Monday by tomorrow.
PE. Mr Cris got us to do our NAPFA test. We all did pull-ups/inclined pull ups and sit ups. We all did inclined pull ups first. I got 52 for it. Brandon and Nicholas ALSO got 52. I think the best performances were by Jazsley, Nicholas, Brandon and Han Yong. Jazsley, wow, undescribable. His faced turned puffy red and he was like "UGGHH!" each time he came up. He really made me laugh so hard, I went down. Brandon, no surprise, I think after he heard I got 52, he just had to try and beat me. After all, he is like the athlete in the class. Nicholas, surprising. I thought he was one of those who would do around 30+. But he picked up in pace and managed 52 in the end. Han Yong. One of the best too. When he started, he got 1 and hit his chin, and fell down. Then Mr Cris said "not counted". But Mr Cris gave him another chance, and he didn't do well that time either, he got 5-10? I don't remember.
Later we all had pull ups. The whole time, I realised he never said my name at all. I thought he had something in mind, but, he actually asked me why I never do and I said "YOU NEVER SAY!" and then he said " THEN NEVER ASK?".
After everyone left, Mr Cris left one mattress for me and I did the sit ups alone. Wei Meng supported me. I managed 40. I was very grateful for Wei Meng, cause he kept spurring me on, and with every little bit of strength left, I got my last sit up, the 40th one. Thanks Mr Cris and Wei Meng.
Lit. Came into class and I sang "I'm sorry I'm LATE!!!". I sang late in a low voice and a vibrato. Didn't make much of a difference. I think everyone in class knows I'm like that. I asked Lay Guan how he did for the NAPFA test. He said for inclined pull ups, he got 54. At that point my hopes were crushed. I just did a 52, and he had done a 54. I'm like WTF. Literature lesson didn't really matter too much after I heard that, I was really crushed when I heard he got 54. Everything else was absorbed.
Recess. Asked Le Ying and Nway Nway on the way to the canteen how much they got. Got to the canteen early. I wanted my usual dish, but it wasn't available today. So I had rice with beef instead.
English. Lesson was extremely boring. I believed we talked about summary. What really pissed me off was Christiana said "Eh, better wake him up he looks like he's falling asleep."
When I heard that, I was from
Calm
to
INFURIATED
I know she is really playful and chatty, but I did not know exactly why that really pissed me off. I just felt extremely misjudged. The first word that came to mind was "STUPID GIRL."
I never insult anyone, even though I might say fuck every now and then, I usually have a good reason. And I never say that and mean it to anyone. Of late of course. But I did fall asleep anyway. Hui Juan banged my table and I claimed that I was merely reading when she banged me. I lied. :) I really was sleeping. But at that time, I was hoping you would buy what I said.
Chemistry. Went through Atomic Structure and other things before going through the test. It's an extremely easy test. Anyone can score 20 marks. But I think I made a really big mistake putting question 1C as 3 oxygen, 1 carbon and 1 nitrogen atom. The chemical formula was
Mg(NCO3)2.
I saw a lot of other papers and it said "one magnesium atom, 2 nitrogen atoms, carbon atoms, and 6 oxygen atoms." Then I felt really regretful I put that answer. I just hope I still get at least 15 marks for that paper. The rest of the questions were not hard at all.
Physics. Mr Kerk taught us on lenses. Then he gave us the test. It was fucking hard. Mostly because I didn't study for it. I didn't know how to do a lot of the questions. I only knew how to do the MCQs. The 2nd section I got really lost. Paid for the 10 year series after the test.
POA test. I forgot how the Profit&Loss account looked like. I only did the trading account part. The rest I didn't know. I gave up for that test. But I have not consigned to POA.
After that, I went to check on Le Ying to see if she was going to go home or not. I saw Ms Lee, Haikal, Fu Hong, Xuelin, Zoey, Azhar and Zi Song there. We were watching Zi Song practice his SC president speech. I put my bag down and sort of helped him. But I don't think it helped much. We were very much correcting his mistakes. And we were laughing too. He said "Hope" as "Hoop". It was ridiculously funny.
"Placing" turned into "Pacing"
Even when Mr Cris came to revise his speech with him, it got even funnier.
"Beg your pardon" turned into "Beg your Farder/father/fardon"
Suddenly "Placing" turned into "SLAYING".
We all lost it when he said that. Le Ying went down, Xuelin went down, I got off my seat laughing, Mr Cris was already in tears before that. OMG. Cannot tahan one. He was like "Can go home now?"
After all that torment, he was finally let go off. Went down to eat first. Then we all walked to the bus stops. Went home with Le Ying, Johnathan and 2 Sec 2 guys I know not of.
Turns out, Johnathan is also from DLS. Le Ying knew. I didn't. Johnathan did'nt know how Le Ying knew. He also didn't know I was from DLS. He didn't know about Le Ying being from DLS. We were all lost. Le Ying called us slow. XD
Then I took the 307 bus with Johnathan. At the bus line, we were chatting around, suddenly Xin Lei came. Surprising. Went on the bus with both of them. They dropped off at their respective places. Johnathan lives in Yew Mei Condo. Cool.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Tuesday, April 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment