Well I tried to get up earlier. But, nevermind.
So I'm writing this with headache/stomach pain (thanks to 4o sit ups :D) / neck pain.
Ouch.
Assembly. Sang the National Anthem louder than usual. Not just me. Everyone else.
In-touch. It was on Care for Animals. There were only 4 people from Sec 3 who went up. Then they asked for 2 more representatives, Cho Sun and Han Yong kept telling me go up. Siang Yee too. I just said I needed a while, then I stood up. I said my answer. I said "So, come to the SPCA, and adopt a pet today!". When I got back down, someone asked me if I was promoting SPCA. WAKAKA.
English. Did a test on summary. The passage was about an Indian man and his wife and kid going back home on a ship. At first it seemed rather hard, but after taking out the points, I managed to get a summary that's worth 147 words. Just nice, I'll say.
Physics. Went to the lab, Mrs Chou and Mrs Teo was observing the lesson. Mr Kerk actually gave a really fun lesson today. He taught us waves and he made us do the "3F wave". The only difference is that we say "HUAT ARH!" when the wave comes to us. So cool. If only his lessons were a lot like this. We even get to play with a slinky toy as an experiment on waves. One lesson, that I really enjoyed today.
Literature. Came in, forgot to bring my worksheet again. And my pen was running out of ink. So I borrow Siang Yee's paper again because Danial forgot to return it. Ms Lee also ask about the Literature Festival. I want to go! I just hope I get to go, with people like Matin, Le Ying... anyone else who's interested. Only 10 are allowed, and both are from Pure Lit classes.
Recess. Ate Nasi Lemak. Fauzi helped me finish up my MT work. Thanks dude.
MT. Handed up the work. Told Mdm Hidayah I tried to do the work. We learned about "Jual-beli pantun". It's really cool, in the past, whenever anyone wanted to propose, engage in a battle, or anything, they would usually say a pantun (poem) and the person receiving it would also say one as a response. I thought it was really cool. Then our work we had to present a situation involving "Jual-beli pantun". Uber-cool.
POA. Fell asleep in class after the first period or so. Got back test papers. For double entry I got 26/44. Damn lucky that one. I thought I sure fail it. I couldn't get the part on Starburst Brothers and Do Don Bank. And then, the more recent one, Trial Balance. I got 18.5/37. A JUST PASS. I was damn lucky. The questions behind the paper I only got 2.5 marks. The Trial Balance I got about 16 marks for it. JUST NICE. But I should seriously do better. I've been sleeping a lot in POA class. I should really wake up. And smell the accounts.
Awards day. Shan't explain everything. But when Azhar wanted to say "Guest of Honour", he said "Guest of horny". DAMN FUNNY. Somemore he said it in the mic and everyone heard it and burst into laughter. After that not so interesting. Went through rehearsal. Even fell asleep. I woke up with a neck pain and a bloody headache. I think I saw temptation and I got too close to it. But, I can't have neither lust nor love.
Went home with Le Ying and some sec 2 guys who apparently were definitely "Guest of horny".
So far, piled up with MT/POA/Maths/Lit homework. Coupled with Neck/stomach/head pains. Great! I'm proud to say I'm NOT stressed :)
Found myself writing this.
Wednesday, April 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment