Saturday, April 5

Shower Of Blessings

Woke up.
And the time was a magical 11.00
Wow, I don't have much time to reach school!
So I took my own time to reach school.
By the time I got there, it was almost 1.

When I got to class, Zi Song told me, "Don't come, we all going to leave already."
But I still stayed around. I wanted to hand up my maths file.
Anyway, just as I was about to start doing the question everyone else was trying, but then, there was a loud "OOOOOHHHH!!!" sound and everyone packed up and started leaving.

LOL. I was like the only one left there afterwards. Except Pamela and Joyce who stayed behind to get an explanation for the maths questions.

I staye behind to sort up my file, and hand it to Mr Chan. But I totally forgot the Maths 1 and 2.

Afterwards, I went to the hall, thinking someone might be there. And I was right! Zi Song, Jian Ping, Nway Nway, Sherryl and Dominic were there.

Played badminton for a while. Zi Song is bloody good. Jian Ping is rather ok. I'm horrible XD.
I got tired of playing badminton after a while. So I played the piano instead. I managed to play the tune to Little Less Sixteen Candles on the piano. Just the rough melody, not the whole chord. Crazy ass.

Afterwards, followed Zi Song, Nway Nway, Jian Ping to the bus stop near WWSS while Sherryl went home alone. Nway Nway and Jian Ping dropped off at the same stop.

Left with only me and Zi Song. Then Zi Song asked me if I was going to the library, he wanted me to help him return some books. When we got to JP, he gave me the books he wanted me to return while he topped up his card and headed home.

I could see why Zi Song was reading, the books he read, on Guerilla Warfare were extremely well written. They catch the attention of the reader and makes him/her want to read more.

Anyway, returned the books, and relaxed in the library. I read a book meant for teenage girls. I won't tell you why I read the book :P. But it took a good 30 minutes to read a book about 32 pages long. LOL.

Afterwards, changed, and went to City Hall to meet dad. Didn't know why he wanted to meet me. But I was only told that we were going to have dinner with grand dad.

So I waited for him. So long. Nothing to entertain me also. I sat down on a ledge waiting. So long. I read the inbox out of boredom. I found messages that were from 2007. My gosh.

Finally when daddy came, he bought me some ice cream. Cool. Finally something to eat. I had nothing to eat from 10 until 3.30 or so.

Afterwards, we went to Peninsula to check out the guitars. This time, I really felt more open. I told them what I was looking for. I asked about guitars with a Floyd Rose tremolo system.

For those who don't know what that is, this is what I want on my guitar:

As you can see, it's very special because it has something sticking out. And that's what I want.
I want to play with THAT.
It's lots of fun.
Honest.
So yeah, I asked about 3 guitar shops for guitars with this system.
They all had decent models.
One of them costed 420.
Another was 330 or so.
One of them was 290.

And I really liked the last one because it was HANDMADE.
What's more, because it was handmade, there's more value to it. What's more it's cheap! It's a good deal! I really liked it.

My dad told me, "ok, next time we come here, we get the guitar straight away."
Apart from finding guitars, I also looked for amplifiers to suit my need. Which basically is a distortion and a reverb knob. At least those 2.

Later, we went to meet my grandfather. I haven't met him for months on end. It's always good to see him. And when we did, my dad told me good news.
He said: "Ok Hannan! Good news. We're going to buy your guitar today!"
I didn't have a bombastic reaction but inside of me was a happy kid getting a guitar.
I was happy. We went to the store, and we told the guys at the store that we're getting the guitar.
They said "No problem, but we need 30 minutes to restring and touch up the guitar."
It was alright.
We went for dinner first.
Had dinner at Sakura. All on my Grand dad.
He's so awesome.
He paid for all the food, and taught me the power of prayer.
He told me that through prayer, you can receive blessings.
I had not realised this. But I think that my friends are a shower of blessings.

Especially Pain @ Heart. Anyway, I got home and tried out the guitar. It was fucking awesome!





No comments: