Wednesday, March 12

A Truthful Lie

Woke up about 6.40 today.
Then slept again until about 7.15
Woke up and relaxed a while before leaving for POA.

Then on the bus to school, just as I was about to alight, I saw Melvin and Johnston boarding. I asked them if got POA today, some said yes, some said no. I took out the paper and it said 13. Then I said , the paper is always right. Then I went to Lot 1 and went home alone. So sad. First some say got POA. Then turns out I never go.

I got home and I played Digimon World 2 for a while. Was talking to Le Ying and after a while I asked to go to that badminton game with Jaz. Then after that Terrence called me up asking for a game. So I had 2 plans. And I thought, "Beats doing nothing!"

So I went to play with Terrence some DOTA.

The only game.

Sentinel:


Beastmaster
(Me)



Netherdrake
(Aloysius)


Scourge:


Shadow Hunter
(Texan)



Moon Rider
(Zi Yan)



Faceless Void
(Terrence)


Early game I kept spamming Wild Axes to make sure they wouldn't get off easy. By mid-game I only killed Zi Yan. The rest of the time, I died, and usually Aloysius trying to kill Texan but that rarely happened. In the end, Terrence and Zi Yan got so bloody strong I cannot kill also. Me and Aloysius didn't work together so I guess that's the biggest factor towards our loss.

After that played CS. First time I was actually killing more than Terrence. But I still died more.

After that went to Jurong Point and met up with Le Ying and Jaz.

Waited for Zong Sheng for quite a while and left for Jurong West Stadium together.
Got to the hall there thanks to Thundering leading us there. There's no thunder, seriously, but it rained because of Secondhand Serenade.

Played Badminton there for a very long time. First time I had proper badminton games. Jaz even slipped there and it was memorable. He also got bloody demoralised after being beaten by Le Ying. And yet when he play against Serena he suddenly got reinvigorated. But he felt a little mistreated because he never got smashed. Poor thing.

Stayed around to chat for a while and then left for home. On the lift down, Jaz realised he had tuition and suddenly he spoke in a tone and manner that made me and Le Ying laugh. It was so bad, we landed on the floor laughing.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck"
"QUICK QUICK QUICK!"

Then we took a taxi home and INTENDED to divide the costs but I never saw it happening. So I guess I have to pay 2 dollars, despite lacking it. Nevermind.

Went back home and I kept asking myself.

I lied about a truthful lie being true and a lie but it was true yet I lied about it being a truthful lie.

Kept testing myself about a truth/lie concept. I think I'm getting obsessed with paradox, contradiction and reasoning. Maybe I'll even speak paradox? Scary.

Got back home and found myself writing this after scalding my fingers with hot cheese. Tasty.

No comments: