Thursday, March 13

Face Of Depression

Woke up at around 7.00.
Dreamt the weirdest dream about two people trying to create unity by abolishing the colour coat they wear signifying their profession. You see? The scientists don't talk to the doctors!

Yet when I woke up I saw the funniest thing. Friends. That part of the show was so funny, I laughed lying down when I was just about to get up.

Prepared for school, packed about 2 shirts, Death shirt and the house shirt.
Went to school with no sense of urgency and arrived about 10+.

Saw Ms Fong, Pamela, Stanley and Arthur at the round table outside of the staff room. Ms Fong was acting a little weird, to me of course. First she put on the Elmo's song on her phone then I forgot the rest. She said she was there to "Entertain us since Ms Nithiya and Ms Tay weren't here." She helped me print my research. Thanks.

After a while, we went to serious discussion on the topic and it got rather heated between the proposition and opposition. Stanley kept suggesting his "COUNTER POLITICS". Made me fed up. After a while we all look so tired and mentally exhausted Stanley began doodling on the board. Then he made a paper plane and started throwing it at me. Then I threw back. Then Arthur got fed up. Then I felt bad. After all that discussion, we got to go.

It was raining at that time, so, at the front gate, I saw one of the D&T teachers there and I asked if I could stay under his umbrella for a while. He let me under until we reached the block nearby and I took off. Thanks.

Then go to JP. Wanted to call Jaz but my phone had no signal. The phone also don't have a time and date. FUCKED up that is. So I went there extremely unsure if they were there or not. I walked under the rain when I arrived at the stop. So, when I finally got there, I saw Serena, Brandon, Lip Yong ,Jaz, Hazim, Le Ying and FRIEND to Le Ying. I only got to play for about 5-10 minutes. Seriously, I just got there, I changed and I only played for a few minutes. FUCKED up that is. Really not happy with that. But then I've been told that I didn't have to pay for booking the court because they said so. Oh well, I guess that's a +.

So after my brief stay there, I went to JP with Le Ying, Jaz, Hazim and FRIEND to Le Ying later known as Zoey. Crapped there about Mas Selamat, and about a woman who got jailed for worshipping a teapot.

Then at JP, ate at Kopitiam. Well THEY, excluding me ate at Kopitiam. Almost all the stores weren't Halal. That poses a big problem for a whole area with an umbrella name KOPITIAM. KOPITIAM is a very malay word yet there's practically no food for us Malays there. Which is sad.

So instead, I sat down there depressed. Very depressed. So depressed, I got depressed at everything. I even drank down Grass Jelly and was still depressed. I got depressed at Jaz, Jaz's food, Jaz eating Japanese food, Hazim, Hazim's Ice Kacang, Hazim's Ice Kacang looking a bit like me, Le Ying, her clothes, her bag, Zoey, Zoey's bag, and the look on everyone's face showing no scars with mine only being the most obvious. Many reasons for me to be depressed. It felt amazing.


Face Of Depression


After that we walked around a bit more and I was still depressed until we waited for Le Ying and friend outside stores they were browsing. Then I said "YOU're SELFISH!". She asks why, but I only say it's a vague statement and that she had to find out why.

On the way to the bus interchange, saw a Donut store and Le Ying wanted to treat me but I rejected it strongly. She wanted to hand me the 2 dollars but she already paid for something I have abstract-wise. 2 dollars don't amend what I feel. Not even a donut. Sorry Le Ying, NICE TRY.

Then went home on the bus with Hazim, Jaz and Le Ying. Sat next to her and still looked depressed. Fell asleep depressed. Everyone else went home and I was still depressed. I bought a Strawberry Hello Panda at the CCK interchange and I went home depressed but with a source of solace.

Was even more depressed on the 307 bus alone because I saw about 3-4 couples on my journey home and it made ridiculously depressed. Losing a lot of self-esteem. And people say I have confidence. But that's merely a truthful lie you choose to believe in.

Got off the 307 bus and at Strawberry Hello Panda in hopes of relief. No relief. But confiding in pink cream felt nice for the moment.

Got home and played Digimon World 2. Having a new line-up for the game. I know you guys don't care but I'm going to post it anyway.

L-R : Airdramon, Wizardmon, Flymon
Final Line-up as Champions

L-R: Okuwamon, Digitamamon, Aeroveedramon.
Final Line-Up as Ultimates

PICTURE COMING SOON.

L-R: Phonenixmon, Saberleomon, Grankuwagamon.
Final Line-up as Megas

No comments: