Yup. That's it.I was playing this game the whole morning and I never slept until about 4. Digimon World 2 put me on my world's end. I only slept about an hour.
Went to school in the track pants that DON'T fit my legs. Saw everyone in the foyer all ready to go. Even had time to go toilet take pictures. Wondering why there's a need for so many pictures. Apart from it being a frame in time.
During the bus ride to the east, me and a whole lot of other malay guys played a game called mafia. The game is where 7 players pick a card.
King - Spy (1)
Queen - Doctor (1)
Ace - Mafia (2)
Joker - Citizens (3)
The idea of the game is that the Mafia has to kill all 3 citizens before they get voted out by the other players.
One round in the game is:
All eyes are closed.
Mafia's eyes are opened and choose who to kill
Mafia's eyes are closed
Doctor's eyes are opened and choose who to save
Doctor's eyes are closed.
All eyes are opened and the announcer (usually a person supervising the game) announces whether someone dies or lives. If a player dies the name is announced and the dead player does not reveal his identity (spy/citizen/doctor).
This goes on until either all Mafia are voted out or all citizens are killed by the mafia.
It was really fun. Fauzi even mistook Joker for Jesus. Brilliant. It was a really tough and fun game. We all loved it.
Anyway, arrived at the place there which I'm not sure what it's called. We took our bag of goodies (basically 2 bottles and some snacks) and an orange shirt for the whole journey.
Got on the ferry. It was a very nice ride across the ocean. Seeing the waves crash into each other, the sky as blue as it is, the breeze on my face and occasionally in my eyes.
Got to Pulau Ubin, the place was like a nature haven. Saw many types of wildlife in there, saw crabs, plants, all types of organisms. One of us even said that Pulau Ubin may as well be called Pulau Anjing. During the whole trip, I saw a total of 9 dogs. So I guess it should be credited with that.
Won't elaborate too much on the activities we did but a lot of it was fun. It rained about 10-15 times there ALONE. Occasionally put on a poncho and off. We even found time to play Sepak Takraw. Whenever Syazwan's side won he would get his side together and say "1,2,3 RIA!". Which the shirt had "Riang Ria" on it's front. Just too much fun. WOO! Even did some batik. Mine wasn't the best but it was alright once the finishing was done.
Went back to the mainland after all that was done. Got on the bus and played Mafia but Adzdzin, a pivotal person to the game was missing, in the end we played it but it was lackluster. So, the ride being very slow, I took time to drift off, but it was hard because there were a lot of people playing a damn pervert game at the back of the bus. Soon enough, drifted off.
Woke up and saw the bus on the highway with a view of Westwood in a distance. I thought " just in time". Got off the bus and walked out of school with Yas, Hazim among others. Also saw a smashed frog on the road near the foyer. At first I thought it was merely tissue paper but after a close look I got really disgusted. Nevertheless, however the frog got there....
After the whole excursion played soccer for a while with Khairul, Khairi, and Yas. Then went home with Hazim.
Ate at Macdonalds for a while with Hazim then went home.
Got home found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment