Monday, March 10

Decades To Come

Time for some serious thinking.

Of all things that I've thought of so far, considering I am rather quiet wherever I am.
I'm constantly thinking, reflecting, I feedback the things that life throws at me.

Some questions I ask myself.

Consider a person who is hated or someone that many people can disagree with.
Why don't they try to redeem themselves?

Eg.
A good friend of my cousin. He is in a sports CCA. Soccer.
A lot of guys don't like him. Saying that the teacher is biased towards him.
Favouritism. He makes a lot of decisions but no one gets a chance to voice out.

Henceforth he is not well liked in his CCA.

But seeing to this, why doesn't he do a thing about it?
Redeem yourself, you wouldn't like people to hate you, so make them like you again.
Is that too hard?

Also.

Someone that people seriously do not like because of reasons such as looks, etiquette, habits, sound of voice.

Eg. Dandruff, ugly face, short, annoying.

Please guys. All just because they are (blah blah) doesn't mean you have to not like them. What I am saying is, leave them be. But don't disrespect them. Some people will know what I mean. Even in my class I try to respect some of the people despite certain traits getting on me. I can tolerate that. If I can, why can't you? It's just a trait.

Tear down everything material we have. Skin, hair, flesh, blood, body. We are almost the same. We are like one entitity. So all just because their exterior/interior gets to you, remind yourself we are all humans. We harbour something abstract so unique, science can never place concrete proof on it.

If you guys don't understand it's alright. But it's just a thought. Something my mind has to go through with everyday. This is my lesson for the day. I have decades to come.

No comments: