Thursday, January 17

This Is What We Do, What We Do,

Had to wake up early today on a Thursday. Thursday. Just to rehearse for In-touch. But hey, our class is pressed for time. So "FaRk off!" Anyway, went to school and reached at 7.12

When I was there, no one else was. Only Pamela was there. Not quite sure why Xin Lei was around at that time to.

However... the school looked so peaceful. In the morning, where the learning is, it's like a domain, where society is, society develops. Society for the future. I'm sure I chose the right place for my 4 years. Just that look at school at 7.30 from the tables near the staff room. Amazing.

Met up with the rest of the cast around 7.30+ and to be honest, I was deeply annoyed that they wanted me to change the script again. Especially Jaz, said he want to cross-dress, actually force me to, in the end never do. That's a real piss-off man. Anyway, had a fruitful rehearsal and something weird happened.

Gathered together and had the pledge in the class.

Pures was the first class, went to MRL to take a test. To be quite frank, it was bloody easy. Danial struggled, he said he wasn't sure. LOL. That was the easiest Literature test I took. Ever.
After that Ms Lee ask us to write a reflection on the subject. I wrote it on my foolscape* and I'll transfer it over to the exercise book.

After that was Maths, Mr Chan said that Completing the square method is no longer required in school. Damn, brain cells wasted. Haha... Nothing interesting in Maths.

Electives was soon after and it's a nice lesson. They took turns to teach and it was the other teacher's turn today. She's quite ok except for general reception. Quiet at first. Very good lesson, learned a new word which is relevant to Electives and Social Studies. Demarcation. It means to change the border of the country/state. If only Electives took more periods of the week.

Recess after that, didn't eat much, just a burger with Ice Lemon Tea, talked to Hafiz about some stuff like smoking,sweet drink,caffeine, Islam and celebrities converting to Islam. Nothing outstanding.

MT right after. Passed book 5 to Yas. Learned about Surat Tidak Rasmi. I've been learning that for about 3 years now, can we learn like, something new? At the end of the class, we got scolded. T'was wrong about her. But nevermind, she is a good teacher nonetheless.

After that was Chemistry. To be honest, during the lesson I was in 3 positions READY to fall asleep. She lacks something that keeps me awake. Her lesson is bloody boring. Honestly. I almost slept 3 times. But I never did. Even Bee Ping was bored and showed it. Getting less bothered by her now.

Then after was Physics. Went to the lab to do a practical, I was paired up with Zimin. He's a very useful and cooperative partner. Mr Kerk announced that Zimin and Danial wouldn't be doing A Maths so there was some conversation there. Good lesson, I think I spoiled the micrometer abit though.

Last period of the day was English. Starting from the last few, they had to do their book talks. The guys sound like the girls in many aspects except for 3 people in particular. Kok Wee, Bi Kai and Ali. Outstanding performances.

First of the three I will say would be Kok Wee. To be honest his performance was above average and he spoke a lot louder than all the other guys. But he really helped relieve the boredom that plagued the book talk.

Then it was Bi Kai. To be honest, I WAS FUCKING LAUGHING THROUGHOUT!

SORRY BI KAI

His performance as someone said in their own words "Needs funeral music." I actually wrote on my paper on him that he was "DAMN SOFT", "PAINFUL" and "LIKE A FUNERAL". After that everyone around me burst into laughter. God, his talk was the funniest.

SORRY BI KAI.

If you're going to say something bad about someone, do it like how I did it. Say sorry first, insult, then sorry. Good eh?

After that was Ali's turn. To be honest, he spoke decently loud, but the contents of his book was damn funny. I remembered "Killed by a Polar Bear", hilarious, and then when he was done, Ms Lee asked if it was a fiction or a non-fiction book. Then he said Non-fiction. The whole class burst into laughter. Ali's one was the best for last. Seriously.

Went to the canteen and stayed around for a while. Had to find someone to settle problems with. Stayed around hopefully to go home with someone, while waiting, ate with Jian Zhong. He was shocked about the 4 periods on Wednesdays. I told him it was ok if it was the previous teacher but the new teacher, he said that she was nice. And sometimes he. I don't know so much, but I need to see for myself that one. Mr Chua really has something for teaching.

Sat at the the tables near the Home Econs kitchens. With Xin Lei, Jaslyn and David. David talked to us about the SC's. He sounds really woried about them. But he's a really learned person.

Went on 172 with him anyway. Had a very long talk about the SC's. About halfway there, he went to sleep. That's when I realised something. He ALWAYS sleeps on the bus home. And, when he's asleep, he's looks like he's taking blows. Head goes down, back, left and right. And being next to him, it' not good. Then one time, he wanted to lean towards me then I ducked in time before he could hit me. It made the woman in front of me laugh. How nice. The rest of the ride I hunched my back.

Went home and relaxed, slept too. Found myself writing this.

*1.I think I'll start calling foolscap, foolscape, an escape area for fools. But not the foolish fools. The naive and still learning fools. Just like me.

No comments: