Friday, January 18

Peace Of Mind

Today, I woke up 3 times. And each was in a short time of each other. I had a set alarm to finish up my malay homework. Which I could not do because I could not find the foolscap. Then, at the last minute at 6.00, my mom told me it was at the computer desk in my room. I'm like WTF. That makes me day.

Went to school around 6.30+.

First class was Electives. Went to the AVA room for class. But no table-chairs. But nevermind. I only wished there was more periods for Electives. It's such a good class.

Right after was English. The remaining guys presented already except for Nigel. Poor chap. I think the stand out book talks would be Cho Sun and Jazsley. I can't rate myself.

Jazsley mostly because he has interaction and is the loudest of the guys, and Cho Sun mainly because he has volume. Very good English lesson today.

Then was MT. Because of my morning ordeal, I did not do my homework. But then I never told mam. Anyway, she told me that I should get a notebook and write all the little words I didn't know. It was a great idea. Im starting tomorrow. Hmm, what is "Langsat" In english?

Then had recess. I asked the lady at the Sedap Island store what Langsat was. She said it was something like an angsana. But i'm not sure.

Last lesson of the day. Social Studies. Lesson was delayed. Was released late. But the class was too good so I didn't mind if it dragged on.

Then, went for prayer. The sermon was about Nabi Musa. Or Moses. I know because part of the sermon was in english. The rest was in Malay.

Went for CCA afterwards. Practiced Minuetto up to bar 19. Very easy song. Hard to coordinate. But at 3. something, we were dismissed from playing guitar. We went to meet the sec 1's. Total of 24 people joined. WOW. I never expected that many. Anyway, guitar president went to bring them down to play games. The first game was called Mangsai. Or something like that. The game was a little difficult to play with that many people. So they changed it to Cat and Mouse. Very fun game where, each item, called Cat and Mouse, has certain actions that need to be done to be passed on. The person with both items is out of the game. Simple enough. But then President scolded us, we went over her limits. I pity her. The last game we had with the sec 1's involved tying a ballon to our legs and bursting other people's balloons. Fun!

Then for debrief got scolded again. Wow.

Took my stuff from the 4th floor and went downstairs. There wasn't many people to go home with. So I sat with Jaz, Shermin, Hazim and Allan, watching the Netball girls play. They really had trouble differentiating Xueming and Xuelin. I can tell the difference already. Just by looking at the side of their face. Easy. Then me, Allan and Shermin helped them to pick the balls for them. We got bored, but hey, it's a Friday. Unwinding time. Mdm Hidayah went up to us and scolded me, Hazim and Jaz for not handing up the Malay homework. Now we have to hand up the letter + a written assignment for 250 words on anything.

After a while, everyone else, but me, left early. Then by the time I was at the bus stop near school, the rest of the 4 (Jaz, Shermin, Hazim and Allan) were already at the traffic light. Suddenly when I was at the bus stop, I saw Sherryl there, and talked a bit. When I was done, I ran to the traffic light hoping to catch up with them. But then when the man turned green, the 4 just crossed the street and got on the bus. Fucked up that was. I was left behind. Went home on the bus alone. So crowded. Got a peace of mind. I saw how beautiful the sun was when it was setting. Saw Esther on the bus. But didn't talk to her.

On the way home, I was just about to cross the street when I saw a familiar face in a white uniform. Simin. I said "Our paths cross once again". She's as pleasant as she is. She is studying using UNIVERSITY textbooks in school. WTF. Nice acquaintance though.

Went home and I saw a lanky bastard using my computer. Haha. Found myself writing this.

Got a peace of mind today.

No comments: