Last night I was troubled from sleeping. I was thinking about something. Life after death, all the like. Really troubled me. In the end I slept at the couch in the living room. A little worried though.
First of all was In-touch, by the way, 3F's performance is next Wednesday. You'd be in for a treat, discussed admin matters and the skit in class. Nothing interesting.
First class was Physics. Didn't bring my Physics workbook. Crap, now I have to do more work at home. Was so bored, fell asleep in Physics class. So cold, so quiet, nothing to do, we were in the Computer Lab. Need I say more?
After that, was Maths. Went through the question about the Quadratic Equations. I realised I can only find the equation to find the Quadratic. But I can't solve it from there. I need help in maths. Urgently.
After that was Pures. Class was at the tables at the 2nd floor. There was a board there and a poem written on it. This was it:
Home
This is home truly
Where LKY must be
Where Hsien Loong has rally
And he go home with Mercedes
This is home truly
70% GST
Expressway ERP
All thing need $$$
Any Singaporean would burst laughing if they saw this. Just sing it to the tune of Home.Stroke of pure genius. I'm glad I copied it down. Going to show Mdm Rozi though.
After that was recess. Had rice, eggs and some asam pedas. It's cool. Bought Ice Lemon Tea too. I think I'm getting addicted to that stuff. It's just so hard to resist.
After that was EL. The rest of the girls did their book talk. Bee Ping stood out mostly because she was laughing almost the whole time she was there. She had to sit down again, and she was crying! No idea. Something's wrong with her. Very amusing that lesson.
After that was POA. THE SADDEST NEWS. Mr David Chua is no longer teaching us! OMG, It's just as good as not taking POA. He is such a good teacher. First period was spent looking at his pictures. Probably like the last rememberance of him. So sad! :( After class we are all like going to miss him already. Should protest to get him to teach us. Hehehe...
Soon after, I went back to class, Mr Chan handed me the scripts I wrote. He printed out the copies and he told me to distribute to the relevant people. Jazsley and Zi Song had it already. Ironically enough, Jazsley said he wanted to cross dress. Then when he looked at the script he asked "am I a gay or a girl?" That was brilliant.
I walked around the school twice looking for Sherryl and Nway Nway. I asked Sharifah where they were and she told me to give it to Serena who would later give it to them. Later met up with Serena to pass her the scripts. Then when I was walking back to class, I passed a copy of the script to Syazwan to pass it to Jessie (Wei Qiao)*. Then when I was close to the staircase closest to the exit, Sherryl, Nway Nway and Jessie just came in. OH HOW CONVENIENT. Told them to get the script from the respective people I passed to.
Went for CCA. I felt more invigorated to go to CCA again after Mr Yeo gave us a speech. At least now I can look forward to CCA instead of wishing to avoid it. I'm going to be performing and the emcee for the Aesthetics concert in July. How nice. Learned a song called Minuetto. Very nice...
Went home with Xin Lei (initially), Le Ying, and Ain. Felt used when they asked me to carry their rackets. Lol. Just kidding.
Anyway they mentioned something about my friendster picture saying they can't see it. Then Le Ying said "Maybe you can't see it cos it's ugly". Right right... go check my friendster now. It's WORKING!
At home ate spagethii, which I now LONG for. So nice. Found myself writing this.
*Getting a little confused. Should call Wei Qiao, Jessie. But people know her as Wei Qiao. Even me. Would be hard to adjust to the name. Her name sort of reminds me of Team Rocket from Pokemon.
Wednesday, January 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment