December. It starts with the letter "D".
Another word that starts with the letter is "Do". I like this word. It means to take action. To use energy to fulfill a task. Isn't that wonderful?
December, it's the month to get things done. Imagine this scenario. Everyday, Facebook takes up at least 2-3 hours of your day. Now, assuming that you go on Facebook everyday without fail for a whole month, that would amount to: 2x30 = 60 hours.
With that 60 hours, you could read a whole book, exercise daily, do homework, spend time with friends, learn a new language, and so much more. So I'm thinking, screw Facebook. Give me back my 60 hours. So the answer to my FB status, December Disappearance, I'm going to get off Facebook and get something done this December. I have the time don't I? It's such a simple idea, but hey, we'd rather have our faces on Facebook than hitting the books.
By end December, I'm going to have done quite a lot of things that the November me would be pretty surprised. Hello December.
Found myself writing this.
Thursday, December 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment