Told Joel the hots for who and who.
Self-Study. Never did the work, so just chat with Jaz. Then on the way down to MT, saw a bunch for 4G students getting scolded by Ms Nithiya for NOT doing the work XD
MT. Fell asleep reading Surau thing. I don't get why I sleep without realising even though I'm clearly not tired.
Maths. Went through by what Mr Chan said was the last part of vectors, Position Vectors. Not hard, but some questions are tricky. It only seems confusing, but even if I don't revise for it, it will confuse me too.
Recess. Thought Cecilia would be around to train, but wasn't. So just chatted with Jaz and saw him hide the burger SLOWLY when Mr Chiam came to the window of the classroom. LOLS.
SS. Stayed awake for at least about 10-20 minutes. Payed attention as far as I could until I realised that something was wrong. I wasn't sleepy, but my body was going into a sleeping state when my mind is at the ready. Simply put, I LOOK LIKE IM FALLING ASLEEP FUCKERS.
Physics. Mrs Chow was in class, and having just fell asleep in the previous class, there wasn't any sleep to be falling for here. Class was actually quite fun, learning about Safety using Electricity.
CME. Was sent to counselling room fuckerssss.... Yeah, I just felt like saying it :/
Anyway, Gerald and Rohaizad saw me in the counselling room. Maybe it was an ideal that they had that I found quite stupid? They seem to be laughing away behind that door. And off they ran when Mrs Vergis was coming. The counselling room seemed like a place where normal people would consider it to be somewhat of a... social outcasting tool. Is that it? Either way, told Mrs Vergis what she wanted and stole sweets from her. Think I ate about 12 fruit plus? XDXDXDXDXD
Then when I went back to class, it was the same old chaotic self. Think I recalled Boon Leng being called Bowling. XDXDXDXDXDXD Boon Leng is fun!
After that, the school grows lonely as it's blood seems to run right out of the front and back gates. With that, went home. Got to try out Jaz's PSP that he lend me to transfer some files. OMG, TEKKEN IS FUN DAMMIT. Favourite character is definitely Eddy and Lee Chaolan.
LEE CHAOLAN FTW!
Then at home got so bloody addicted to Tekken. XD
Self-Study. Never did the work, so just chat with Jaz. Then on the way down to MT, saw a bunch for 4G students getting scolded by Ms Nithiya for NOT doing the work XD
MT. Fell asleep reading Surau thing. I don't get why I sleep without realising even though I'm clearly not tired.
Maths. Went through by what Mr Chan said was the last part of vectors, Position Vectors. Not hard, but some questions are tricky. It only seems confusing, but even if I don't revise for it, it will confuse me too.
Recess. Thought Cecilia would be around to train, but wasn't. So just chatted with Jaz and saw him hide the burger SLOWLY when Mr Chiam came to the window of the classroom. LOLS.
SS. Stayed awake for at least about 10-20 minutes. Payed attention as far as I could until I realised that something was wrong. I wasn't sleepy, but my body was going into a sleeping state when my mind is at the ready. Simply put, I LOOK LIKE IM FALLING ASLEEP FUCKERS.
Physics. Mrs Chow was in class, and having just fell asleep in the previous class, there wasn't any sleep to be falling for here. Class was actually quite fun, learning about Safety using Electricity.
CME. Was sent to counselling room fuckerssss.... Yeah, I just felt like saying it :/
Anyway, Gerald and Rohaizad saw me in the counselling room. Maybe it was an ideal that they had that I found quite stupid? They seem to be laughing away behind that door. And off they ran when Mrs Vergis was coming. The counselling room seemed like a place where normal people would consider it to be somewhat of a... social outcasting tool. Is that it? Either way, told Mrs Vergis what she wanted and stole sweets from her. Think I ate about 12 fruit plus? XDXDXDXDXD
Then when I went back to class, it was the same old chaotic self. Think I recalled Boon Leng being called Bowling. XDXDXDXDXDXD Boon Leng is fun!
After that, the school grows lonely as it's blood seems to run right out of the front and back gates. With that, went home. Got to try out Jaz's PSP that he lend me to transfer some files. OMG, TEKKEN IS FUN DAMMIT. Favourite character is definitely Eddy and Lee Chaolan.
Then at home got so bloody addicted to Tekken. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment