Friday, April 3

Lucid Dream

Assembly. Couldn't believe I had two lucid dreams. Didn't even will for it to happen. First, I dreamt that I was back in Yew Tee MRT Station, I checked the time, it was 6.21, the same time I was there. Then I began to realise that I was already here and that I was actually in school. I tried to wake myself up, but it was hard, I even stood in front of the escalator to see the people coming up, but it didn't help. Soon enough, the whole world suddenly started twirling slowly and I found myself somewhere else.

Soon, I was in a hotel in BRUNEI. How I knew? I didn't, it was a hunch. I saw Christiana and Cecilia playing some board game and soon enough Joyce came in to hang her things behind the door. I thought, "THIS CANT BE BRUNEI, THEY WERE NEVER IN THE BRUNEI TRIP!" Then it began to twirl slowly again and finally found myself awake facing my book. I was glad to be out, but i kept thinking. Weird? Definitely.

CCA. So we had really awful to mediocre practice. Later on, Hui Juan and Chyi Shin started leaving the room and going back in, didn't know what it was about. After practice, Li Shwen gave a powerpoint presentation on some guitar matters.

Then at the end of the power point presentation, Roslyn's face appeared, a big visual scream and words that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSLYN YEO!" To which Roslyn's reaction was of course... suprised.

Sang for her Happy birthday in Chinese and English. Feels abit super paiseh that the Malays couldnt sing for her a birthday song :/ Either way I sent an SMS later at night to wish her on behalf of the malays.

Anyway soon headed home and saw a carcass of a bird. Pictures of her birthday party can be found on Li Shwen's blog.

Then headed home.

Invented Higher Self Speak with Joan. It's a language in which the words "I", "Me", "myself." or any other 1st person words cannot be used. Instead, 2nd or 3rd person words are used. Such as "He", "She", "They", among others.

Hence:
I am feeling happy today. - WRONG.
He is feeling happy today - CORRECT.

So that is just one example, but I will only speak the language to those can comprehend such a thing. Won't be blogging like this, it'd be fuckin confusing.

Anyway, later I tried to do a 360 degree kick. I thought I did it, but instead, I fell down flat on the right side of my right leg flat at least about... 0.5m? So I landed like that and ended in failure as well as failure in the legs for an hour of a third.

Finally found myself writing this.

SELAMAT HARI JADI (Happy Birthday) Roslyn!

No comments: