Hmmph. Sick again. Today.
I want to take this time that I've managed to make, to say a little something about friendship.
It's a relationship to say.
It's not like a relationship that a boy and a girl has.
But it can be weaker than that.
And so much more powerful too.
It's the kind of love that a B&G relationship can't give.
It's called Platonic Love.
That love is so strong, it is perhaps the strongest love right behind the love of a family.
I want to take this time to say I appreciate all the Platonic Love everyone has given me.
And I wish to reciprocate the same in any way I can.
After all, it's a love you can't expect anything less of.
Platonic love, the only way to say I love you, but not I'm in love with you.
Thanks friends.
Tuesday, April 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment