Wednesday, April 22

Hit The Floor

If it's a little short, I probably don't remember it all. But today is the paper 1 duo set to kill.

English paper 1. Crap easy. Wrote question 5, describe a time you disagreed with your friend and led to serious consequences.I wrote about me and Shaw. LOLS. I just cut out the N in Shawn. MUAHAHHA. So anyway I wrote really descriptive stuff. "My head hit the floor like a student hits the bed after a long day of school but my bed was the cold hard floor." XD

I even went as far as to personify contempt and Shaw's anger. Anger was an inferno raging, Contempt singed embers and controlled me like a demon. So yeah, had a lot of fun writing that essay. Wrote I think, 800+ words? Easy. Descriptive essay is like my favourite essays to do now.

Then after that went to Mdm Hidayah's pigeon hole to collect our surat rasmi (formal letter). I did really bad, 8/20. But not disturbed.

MT paper 1. Crap. Didn't know what the word "patrol" was in MT. And the pementasan teater, wrote it really awfully. I tried to be descriptive but lacked the language and words.

CCA. Sir seemed unusually... impatient today. Actually fell asleep after sir left. But slept inbetween practices of course, when we played and when we did not.
Sigh, people are still not taking SYF seriously, save for some of the seniors. Hmmph.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: