Tuesday, March 31

What Good! (Is That?)

Finally got time to eat a double bowl of cereal. Happy lor.

Assembly. Tomorrow is Band's SYF. Jiayous !

Rev-up. Road Run WOO!!!! Yeah, this time, we're running for a change. For every person that comes back before the stipulated time (8.20), the school would donate 5 cents. At first people were skeptical, but then, we ran anyway.

Mr Leonard Ong said, now you can choose to run for Charity, or for yourself as a statement of resilence and perseverance.
So I ran all the way, and got back before Nadia and a lot of other sec 3's. Zizou claimed after the run "Yeah, donated 15 cents!" and said it proudly.

Well essentially he's right, I just donated 5 cents. What good! (is that?)

Literature. Almost skipped some Literature because I forgot that Pure was first lesson so I went up to class with suppsoedly everyone else. Yeahs, Hannan and Rose as Oberon and Titania. XD Yeah, that's it. Apart from that, it's the don't pay too much attention class.

I wonder when, will our desires to connect once more will be fulfilled.

SS. Mrs Baljit showed us the video on Al-Qaeda training. Those in the video who died actually never bothered the other soldiers. Like my gosh, heartless, yet determined to their goals, it's scary. Why don't we see things like this in other areas?

Recess. Stayed in class and slacked and trained, and helped to train.

Chemistry. Finished up Redox, and went to metals. Han Yong tried to cheer up Ms Ng who said that she wasn't in a good mood. But in the end, Han Yong failed since Ms Ng said that he never cheered her up or anything to that effect.

English. Payed no attention and read the Reader's Digest instead. Yar, so boring.

POA. Financial Reports! Interesting figures, Gross Profit Margin, Stock Turnover, Net Profit Margin, Cost of goods sold, all the other technical stuff I'm supposed to remember! Plenty of formulas to go around. But honestly, I find it easier to revise than Mole, I just hope it's not as ridiculous as mole. Mole sucked me up so hard and bad, probably got spit out dried and wilted as if a plant in a desert.

But still, Financial reports are still more relevant than mole. What's so important about finding the amount of moles in 3.14 of methane gas? To find the intensity of the stink? Hehe.

Physics. So we were shown the papers of the practical we did the other day. Mr Chia showed some really weird ones. Sherryl and Darren's one were weird (it's not weird cause they copied) but both are alike (in weirdness) because they had one column with at least 3-4 digits, and almost 6-7 digits in the other column. So weird, it was funny.

Then when Mr Chia finished explaining why he circled red on the first column, Nigel asked why 10 minutes later and was called slow. by Mr Chia. XD

MT. Didn't do my imbuhan thingy, so I had rushed to get one done, but in the end we never did the Imbuhan thingy today. Did something else.

After that seemed like an easy day, so just headed home.
Found myself writing this.

No comments: