
Oosh. Ate Froot Loops without milk. Gosh it tasted fucking plain.
Assembly.Probably felt rather red. Took Malay Newspaper, but wasn't feeling sleepy nor tired. Must have had been from not drinking milk.
Home @ Westwood. Thingy. Mr Chan got really pissed off because of some rumour that he heard from Mrs Zhang. Obviously it wasn't nice that anyone said such things about Mr Chan. 2nd of all, Mrs Zhang is also in the wrong for going round telling these people these kinds of things. Anyway, got target setting. Mr Chan is still upset about that + our target setting, saying it's unrealistic. By far mine is very unrealisitic.
English - A2
MT - C6
E maths - B3
POA - C6
Comb.Sci - A1
Comb Humans - A2
Literature - A1
L1B4 - 9
L1R4 - 9
And quote Mr Chan's words "Your targets are so unrealistic, look at your dear friend Hannan here, he got 9 points for his L1b4, all the polys would be dying to have him." while I smirked in happiness and shyness.
Literature. Mrs Chow and Ms Lee Chew Yen were watching over today's lesson. And together we went through scene 2 of Act 1. There was one bit where Bottom (Charmaine) had to do a "Monstrous Little Voice" which she couldn't muster. Then the class prompted me to try a "monstrous little voice" but it turned out small and squeaky, nowhere near monstrous. Wakakka. Danial tells me this is the first time he actually paid attention and took lesson seriously. XD
Monstrous Little Voice. Yeah... I'm glad for it. I'm glad for that. Honestly. We're both longing for something from each other. I may sound like an idiot saying it though. But it can't be helped, we obviously want something from each other.
PE. Played more Soccer WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Poor Jaz, he fell down so bad, he received a bad wound on his knee and a huge scar on his leg. Just looking at him was extremely awful and hard to bear. It was like he was shot, but still standing and walking. But either way, Jaz went to great treatment while the rest of us, namely me, Danial, Texan, Christiana, Angelica and Rose played Soccer. Angelica and Christiana didn't do much but stand at the line -.- .
Recess. Wanted to do History Essay. But then ended up training with Danial, Ali, Jaz and Cecilia. Jaz can kick so hard, he actually made the training pads fly to the ceiling, hit the fan and had it deflected off the fan to the other side of the classroom.
Ali's kicks were strong but faded in strength, while Danial's one were properly executed kicks with high power. So powerful, he kicked it off Cecilia's hand and ended up the same way when it was kicked by Jaz; to the ceiling. XD
MT. Sweaty as we went down, last to arrive from class to MT room. Did some imbuhan exercises. Class ended rather quickly without realising it. I didn't realise it, must be the adrenaline rush from training.
On the way up, had some muffins that Jaz kept meant for him. Very goooooood tasting muffins.
Accompanied Jaz change into his PE since his bandages came off and would otherwise stain his uniform.
Maths. Thanks to Jaz, we were a little late for Mr Chan's sum of two vectors lesson. Questions were quite difficult and there were a LOT of printing errors.
History. Explained to Mdm Rozi that I would hand up the essay later today. Today's lesson, was unusually boring, didn't bring textbook and was going through revision. Of course it was boring.
Physics. Mr Chia wasn't in, so some weird teacher came in and gave us Physics worksheets to do. Being someone who is not good with numbers, I struggled at the structured questions. Then after most of us finished the worksheets, he made us stand up because we were noisy. When he said that, my face was at -.-
But when Zi Yan blurted his discontent, he had even further talking to with the teacher. T'was afraid for another arrow flurry of words. So I just kept my mouth shut and read my book. By then, in my head was nothing but !!!
The teacher even threatened to make us stayback for a while. Haiss... odd chap.
Later on, went to the hall to see the Folkdancing students. Surprised to see only 4 couples there but then I realised the others haven't arrived yet. So I went to watch the Netball match between Bukit View and Westwood.
My gosh, blue shorts girl, you're quite an uproar for normal boys.
Uproar, raging, boys, oogling, testosterone, about to be erupted and deluge a crowd.
And there she goes, running round, stretching, the pose, the rage, oh, boys were wow'd.
Okays, I just made a poem on the girl that wore Blue FBT shorts that day. XD I'm good. I even explained to Mrs Kang, "Oh ma'am, only normal men would be watching this. Oh my mistake, I mean boys for that matter, and plenty to go around too!" at that point, Mrs Kang was already giggling.
Entertained Wilson, and Seah Cheng for a little while, before noticing Christiana at the toilet near the Guitar room. Turns out that Cecilia, Danial and Jaz were still training over there. I joined them, in training. Then Jaz asked me to spar, to my surprise. Fighting, after training, after a wound like that, after being tired. How could I resist?
Spar. Me vs Jaz. Hit his balls twice. Once on his egg rolls and the other on his stick. He had a lot of good kicks on me, dirtied my uniform AND ripped my pants. A nice rip on my left side, just right below the pocket. The other day, the pocket was ripped, now the area below it, what next? The area near my shoe? XD
Later met up with Hazim and went to eat at Kenny's for a little while. Managed to conceal the thin separation of stitchings on my pants rather well from Allan and his angels. Ate at Kenny's had a nice sweet drink and went home.
On my way home, met Shawn and had a fucking long and nice talking. We were talking about friends who we once used to hold dear and be so close to, but have since distanced far away. I told him "Falls don't hurt, the ones that can't be seen do."
Afterwards went to buy History workbook and study at Macs with him.
Finally got home and found myself writing this.
Assembly.Probably felt rather red. Took Malay Newspaper, but wasn't feeling sleepy nor tired. Must have had been from not drinking milk.
Home @ Westwood. Thingy. Mr Chan got really pissed off because of some rumour that he heard from Mrs Zhang. Obviously it wasn't nice that anyone said such things about Mr Chan. 2nd of all, Mrs Zhang is also in the wrong for going round telling these people these kinds of things. Anyway, got target setting. Mr Chan is still upset about that + our target setting, saying it's unrealistic. By far mine is very unrealisitic.
English - A2
MT - C6
E maths - B3
POA - C6
Comb.Sci - A1
Comb Humans - A2
Literature - A1
L1B4 - 9
L1R4 - 9
And quote Mr Chan's words "Your targets are so unrealistic, look at your dear friend Hannan here, he got 9 points for his L1b4, all the polys would be dying to have him." while I smirked in happiness and shyness.
Literature. Mrs Chow and Ms Lee Chew Yen were watching over today's lesson. And together we went through scene 2 of Act 1. There was one bit where Bottom (Charmaine) had to do a "Monstrous Little Voice" which she couldn't muster. Then the class prompted me to try a "monstrous little voice" but it turned out small and squeaky, nowhere near monstrous. Wakakka. Danial tells me this is the first time he actually paid attention and took lesson seriously. XD
Monstrous Little Voice. Yeah... I'm glad for it. I'm glad for that. Honestly. We're both longing for something from each other. I may sound like an idiot saying it though. But it can't be helped, we obviously want something from each other.
PE. Played more Soccer WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Poor Jaz, he fell down so bad, he received a bad wound on his knee and a huge scar on his leg. Just looking at him was extremely awful and hard to bear. It was like he was shot, but still standing and walking. But either way, Jaz went to great treatment while the rest of us, namely me, Danial, Texan, Christiana, Angelica and Rose played Soccer. Angelica and Christiana didn't do much but stand at the line -.- .
Recess. Wanted to do History Essay. But then ended up training with Danial, Ali, Jaz and Cecilia. Jaz can kick so hard, he actually made the training pads fly to the ceiling, hit the fan and had it deflected off the fan to the other side of the classroom.
Ali's kicks were strong but faded in strength, while Danial's one were properly executed kicks with high power. So powerful, he kicked it off Cecilia's hand and ended up the same way when it was kicked by Jaz; to the ceiling. XD
MT. Sweaty as we went down, last to arrive from class to MT room. Did some imbuhan exercises. Class ended rather quickly without realising it. I didn't realise it, must be the adrenaline rush from training.
On the way up, had some muffins that Jaz kept meant for him. Very goooooood tasting muffins.
Accompanied Jaz change into his PE since his bandages came off and would otherwise stain his uniform.
Maths. Thanks to Jaz, we were a little late for Mr Chan's sum of two vectors lesson. Questions were quite difficult and there were a LOT of printing errors.
History. Explained to Mdm Rozi that I would hand up the essay later today. Today's lesson, was unusually boring, didn't bring textbook and was going through revision. Of course it was boring.
Physics. Mr Chia wasn't in, so some weird teacher came in and gave us Physics worksheets to do. Being someone who is not good with numbers, I struggled at the structured questions. Then after most of us finished the worksheets, he made us stand up because we were noisy. When he said that, my face was at -.-
But when Zi Yan blurted his discontent, he had even further talking to with the teacher. T'was afraid for another arrow flurry of words. So I just kept my mouth shut and read my book. By then, in my head was nothing but !!!
The teacher even threatened to make us stayback for a while. Haiss... odd chap.
Later on, went to the hall to see the Folkdancing students. Surprised to see only 4 couples there but then I realised the others haven't arrived yet. So I went to watch the Netball match between Bukit View and Westwood.
My gosh, blue shorts girl, you're quite an uproar for normal boys.
Uproar, raging, boys, oogling, testosterone, about to be erupted and deluge a crowd.
And there she goes, running round, stretching, the pose, the rage, oh, boys were wow'd.
Okays, I just made a poem on the girl that wore Blue FBT shorts that day. XD I'm good. I even explained to Mrs Kang, "Oh ma'am, only normal men would be watching this. Oh my mistake, I mean boys for that matter, and plenty to go around too!" at that point, Mrs Kang was already giggling.
Entertained Wilson, and Seah Cheng for a little while, before noticing Christiana at the toilet near the Guitar room. Turns out that Cecilia, Danial and Jaz were still training over there. I joined them, in training. Then Jaz asked me to spar, to my surprise. Fighting, after training, after a wound like that, after being tired. How could I resist?
Spar. Me vs Jaz. Hit his balls twice. Once on his egg rolls and the other on his stick. He had a lot of good kicks on me, dirtied my uniform AND ripped my pants. A nice rip on my left side, just right below the pocket. The other day, the pocket was ripped, now the area below it, what next? The area near my shoe? XD
Later met up with Hazim and went to eat at Kenny's for a little while. Managed to conceal the thin separation of stitchings on my pants rather well from Allan and his angels. Ate at Kenny's had a nice sweet drink and went home.
On my way home, met Shawn and had a fucking long and nice talking. We were talking about friends who we once used to hold dear and be so close to, but have since distanced far away. I told him "Falls don't hurt, the ones that can't be seen do."
Afterwards went to buy History workbook and study at Macs with him.
Finally got home and found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment