Wednesday, January 14

Coercion Inversion

Nightfall. Night turns to morning. Morning is a slight blue streak of beginning. But the process takes time.

In-touch. So happy I didn't have to go up. The coercion is finally inverted. Cho Sun was very funny going up. Happy to see some people going up, even though they were forced to. ^^
And Royston almost said fuck in front of the whole school. It just turned "Fahh..."
Never knew there were still some Primary 6 students in the Sec 1 cohort. "I am (name) from Primary..."

Physics. Took the Physics test. At first I skipped some questions because it was a little difficult. But now that I thinkabout it, the test wasn't that hard at all. Must have the theory in mind and everything will be fine.

English. Superrrrrrr boredom. Was supposed to write an expository on "Smoking Kills" but I was too lazy. Mdm Saha said not to go home and do it. Good idea! At least I have less homework. : D

Recess. Like excess. It's recess! Because we all eat foooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Literature. Before getting to class, Shanie asked me if I had done the work or not. I didn't so she asked me how to do some of the questions and wanted to know if I was free after school. Presumably to help her in the work. I find this odd, because, I rarely talk to her. The last time I talked to her normally was, 2 years ago before I moved to Express from NA.

Either way in class, the 5 of us, Angelica, Christiana, Rose, Danial and myself were crapping again. Then Rose said "Come Danial I want to write on your hand!" He was refusing it. So I said "Then draw on mine!" XD
And she did. This is what she wrote "Hi! Hannan will get A1 for Malay!" Essentially she wasn't mocking me. It was sort of an encouragement. Or "Sumpah" as she put it.

MT. Sat with instead of my usual place because I wanted to do something to improve my weak points. Mr Faisal saw the writing on my arm and he said in Malay a message that goes "Nothing better to do? Go and scribble on someone's arm." XD

POA. To Mrs Kang, a desert is like 6 school fans on speed 5 with Air-Con setting on 18 Degrees. That's a desert. I couldn't stop shuddering from cold.

CCA. If only I rocked. There was not much of screening today. Sir taught us the proper plucking method. I have work to do. Time to get it done. Just that I didn't.
-.-

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: